Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

EmpowerXYT

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About EmpowerXYT

Profile Information

• Interests
    Driving, technology, my minecraft server, my discord server. go on my website for those links! <3
  • Preferred Trucks
    Mercedes
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Sheffield
  • Known languages
    English, partial spanish.

External Websites

EmpowerXYT's Achievements

1. Fix is a great idea, the cooldown is ridiculous and the amount of rammers when fix had no delay dropped, i had only 2 rams on a journey from Duisberg > Praha and i recovered from /fix. The delay is a terrible idea and if you do remove it please bring back anti damage.
  2. They've made it so you can't /fix unless you have a trailer, this is getting worse, please, add it back with a 2m delay and make it so you can do it with a trailer thanks! It depends, I think it should be 120s delay as ive ran into 13 hackers between a trip from Calais to Dortmund i think it was, and I had to go to repair stations as usual. I love the command its amazing, just what ive been waiting for, maybe remove it from EU1 as thats pure simulation.
  3. Couldnt agree more. A delay of a couple of minutes would make sense. Agreed, hate the 10 minute time. +100000 Completely agree, one of the best replies ive seen today.
  4. I love this command, there are so many hackers, ive been hacked-against 13 times in a journey from Calais to Dortmund, its so useful but a time limit is too much, especcially in hacker prone areas, love your work but i think maybe reduce the delay from 15/10 > 2/3 or no delay! thanks! They need a delay, but 15m is too much. I absolutely love the idea and i completely agree with both of you.
  5. Hello, Please try a reinstall of the game, this is likely a corruption in a file. Also, check your mods folder and check you are running the correct version. Happy trucking!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.