Arizona: Phoenix
  • EU Garage Location
    Norway: Stavanger
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

4209 profile views

LCodGaming X's Achievements

1. This is definently not a bad suggestion due to the fact that some people may want to actually learn how to read either in Kilometers or Miles Per Hour. For Instance, I Can read MPH Well but Having them side by side would help me learn how to read in kilometers
  2. Hello, Quick Question. Are you running the game in windowed mode? If not, try that because my Game seems to run better and not crash when I am using Windowed Mode instead of fullscreen. If that don't work, try Verifying your Game Cache and or Make a new Game Profile. Let me know how that goes
  3. Great Audio and Good Video My Friends!. Very Easy to understand for new comers
  4. I recommend only using "High Beams" when you are driving by yourself and it is dark. Never use them in the day as they are pretty much pointless. If someone is in front of you, just like in real life, or if cars are approaching you., Turn them off until they pass you up.
  5. Merry Christmas To All!

6. How Juju Gets To Work 

7. Please Follow My Instructions To Best Fix Your Problem 1. Sign Into Your Steam Account That You Purchased American Truck Sim Or Euro Truck Simulator 2 From 2. Go Over To Library > Games > American Truck Simulator - Euro Truck Simulator 3. If You Look Towards The Middle Of The Screen, There Will Be A Message Saying "YOU'VE PLAYED" And A Certain Number Of Hours (EX 36 Hours) 4. Ensure That You Have Played More Than 2 Hours (I Recommend Playing At least 4 At First) 5. Head Over To TruckersMP > My Account > Profile 6. Click To Link Your Game Via That Page Through Steam Either ETS Or ATS 7. Please Wait Up To 30 Minutes For Truckers MP To Verify You Have The Game On Your Steam Account. I Hope I Helped You Out... Let Me Know If This Helped In Regards- LCodGaming X
  8. Its Fun Working For ZHU ARTCC ! :) 

9. Lately just been dispatching for these guys 

10. Someone remind me to never do a 35 hour haul again. 

1. Mike Dragon

Mike Dragon

Never do a 35 hour haul again.

11. Anyone Up For Playing ETS 2MP At The Moment. Message Me On Here Or On Discord @LCodGaming X #4842

12. Thats Most Likely Not Going To Work In Multiplayer Unless TruckersMP Includes that Mod In one of their updates so that all truckers have it. As im sure right now, its only going to work in single player
  13. Anyone Who Has Those DLC's Are Able To See Those Colors Or Painjobs. Make Sure You Select DLC From The Profile Select Menu If You Are Having Problems Loading The DLC Up. You May Need To Download Those DLC's To Your Profile.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.