3447 profile views

SpecT's Achievements

• Getting Noticed

Recent Badges

1. Happy Birthday Mate

2. Happy Birthday 🥳

3. Happy Birthday!:love:

4. Thanks for following me! <33 

5. Great route! I hope there won't be too many impatient players on the way to Lyon. Will be there for sure!
  6. Are you sure? They are advertising this mod: Click here You can try it on single player. I laughed so hard cuz of the "sound effects"! xDDD
  7. SpecT

0.2.2.2.3 Released

Are you really sure ? Cuz: (2018-01-29) Proper rank will be shown in the chat for Game Moderator or higher, so it differentiate normal Game Moderator and other Upper staff ranks. <<< 0.2.2.2.2 (0.2.2.2.3) Optimizations. Soo 0.2.2.2.4 should be like 1 week old.
  8. SpecT

0.2.2.2.3 Released

It's not only you. They just edit the topic instead of posting a new one. But for some reason the MP version is 0.2.2.2.4 for few days (or a week I'm not sure) and yet there is no information about it.
  9. SpecT

0.2.2.2.3 Released

I just noticed Euro Truck Simulator 2 updated itself and now there is an update for the MP. Does anyone know what's new ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.