Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

pato1800

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About pato1800

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

pato1800's Achievements

1. Hello guys once again, thank you so much for all the response! the problem is, I don't know why, but, I used to be able to sleep in MP server europe 2. And it worked fine, the list always reappeared. Now I am simply unable to (says I am not in need of rest), and since I am new to the game, I don't know if this is servers doing, to have this feature removed. (and I don't play SP) I tried some alternative methods though. I used the ets2sync website to sync jobs, and, acording to what I noticed, as far as I don't load any quick save state, the job list won't vanish. I also realized that if I set the economy to 1 in the config notepad, the issue goes away. But the moment I load a quick save state, it vanishes again. And if I drive directly to a pick up location, it won't appear either. Furthermore, since I don't have a second garage, I couldn't check for this solution ATM. So, making it short, I am going with the ets2sync method and avoiding quick save states load. cheers you all!
  2. Hello guys, I have been facing some issues with my MP I simply have zero jobs in the freight market and quick jobs. I have tried the 'fix', going to the config and changing g_force_economy_reset to 1, and it works.. but only for 1 job. after this, I am back to empty list. Has anyone discovered how to solve this problem? this is driving me crazy... EDIT: I have tried F7+enter (no avail) and in the server that I play (europe 2) I don't know why, but I simply cannot sleep/rest to restore the jobs anymore (this used to work).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.