• EU Garage Location
    Germany: Düsseldorf
  • Known languages
    English and Spanish

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2193 profile views

DoktorBlazin's Achievements

1. Suggestion Name: Interchangeable Push to talk button Suggestion Description:This suggestion is in regards to changing the layout of the push to talk button for the CB Radio on TruckersMP servers to allow users to map out their own button for the CB Radio. Any example images: N/A Why should it be added?: Here is why: Players with the ability to have their own box with an actual handheld CB Radio connecting device would be able to use this feature easily. The X key could be used as another function. Players would be able to use their wheel as their PTT button rather than having to reach over and hit the X key while driving. Putting this option in the admin panel while in the server. This can help people who are using steering wheels and other devices for simulating both games to be able to use the CB Radio without taking their hands off the wheel or their controller.
  2. I think that we need to hold a poll and see if this is something that the community overall can do to change that I do know a few people who have some how managed it.
  3. As we all know, the push to talk button for TruckersMP is X and has been since 2017. Is there a way to change that PTT button to another key? Thanks!
  4. You can simply use some Steam Workshop mods for this. Its a mod for XP and Money mod. Use it in Single player. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1328097512
  5. I think having a No Rules Server as we had for the TMP5 year anniversarry would be a great way for players to enjoy themselves on ETS2!
  6. I run BioChem Industries International. I love our company. We drive realistic, everyone pretty much gets along and everyone knows who we are on ATS. lol https://biochemvtc.weebly.com
  7. Watch where you click when you are downloading. They all work. The biggest file WILL take about 2 hours to download. REmember you have 1000's of people trying to download this.
  8. Do we activate the mod on sp or mp?
  9. LOL I slip and slide all over the rode, even in my new Scania! The physics are there, at least for me.
  10. Please keep this! It is wonderful when something happens and you need a fix so you can continue your journey. Thankfully, haven't needed to use it yet. I think it is also necessary in ATSMP as well, as the other night we found a bug on the five where my fellow trucking employee and I had a collision and desperately needed this command. However, to my surprise, it was not active on the Europe Server on ATS. I know that ATS is still running on older code due to a previous announcement by Kat_pw. If there is a way to be able to enable the coding for ATS as well as ETS2 that would be wonderful. Thanks so much for keeping people save! Listen to me live Euro Truck Radio! DJ Blazin
  11. ^ That is great. There is sometimes I would be driving as a new player to ETS2 and Im driving and someone spawns inside me, and it throws me and my trailer across the map!
  12. Good morning Truckers, Staff and Developers! Since this new update to TruckersMP I have noticed some changes dealing with Ghost Mode. My company is BioChem Industries and we are part of Maersk Corporation with Big Apple Trucking & NY Logistics. My drivers have been experiencing this "Ghost Mode" when they log into the game and at random points in ATS. I personally have noticed this when I was playing ETS2 yesterday. Who else have noticed it? More importantly, What does it mean? Thank you!
  13. I think its stupid that you can;t put blue LEDs on the front of the vehicle with the Pilot paint job and the yellow lights. It will auto kick you from the server. I didn;t know those were considered Admin's stuff. I think that is ridiculous. Their ranks are closed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.