3 Followers

About ScreaM_Sayajin

Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • EU Garage Location
    France: Reims

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

ScreaM_Sayajin's Achievements

1. Thank you for all the replies, Now i can play again on TruckersMP ! LONG LIFE AT THE FORUM xd Have a good day guys
  2. Hello dear truckers ! Today, I was about to launch the TruckersMP launcher. So I throw it, and I have a message from Steam, which asks me if I want to run Euro Truck Simulator 2 with optional parameters (in this case, the file path of TruckersMP was present), so I selected "OK"; the game starts, but solo. If anyone had the solution, please let me know as soon as possible. I have already re-downloaded the launcher. I really need help plssss
  3. Hello, I share my situation with the forum because I have a small problem with my TruckersMP account, indeed, when I try to connect to my account with another Steam account than the one affiliated to my base account, the one It says: email / password invalid. Would someone be kind enough to help me, or give me solutions? PS: My account is activated and I can access the Multiplayer from mine. Well to you dear administrators waiting for an answer Have a good day

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.