Mercedes
  • American Garage Location
    Not set
  • EU Garage Location
    Poland: Poznan
  • Known languages
    Danish and English

Danspy501st's Achievements

1. Suggestion Name: Preventing connection, when the connecting player is in the collision zones. Suggestion Description: Making sure that a player doesn't spawning in on a road where you have no time to react and brake. Etc. the highway, which will resolving a crash. Any example images: Nope, sadly. Why should it be added?: It will make less sudden crashes or brakes, when a player connecting to the server is on a busy road or a highway. The reason is they just will suddenly pop into view when you have no time to react, and will crash into the player, that just spawned. It will also make sure you don't get a high bill from the mechanic, as well a very angry company that want you to pay for the damage on the trailer that you have with. I will be more then happy if it is at last get looked on. I have seen from time to time, that players just popping into view when I driving on a road or highway. There had been times when I could dogde them, and times when I couldnt react in time, like today. It might also be a reason for the long queues on the busy roads, as they just would crash into the spawning players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.