English

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    English Logistics

Recent Profile Visitors

3750 profile views

BarryGB's Achievements

Community Answers

1. Well, there's not much to say when handling them other than to sit in the traffic and bear with it. I suppose it is possible to use the ets2map website to accurately plan a journey but there's no point given that a good percentage of the server population is always in the same place everytime (Calais - Duisburg road). I agree with all of the rules that TruckersMP have put forward for all of these busy areas as they benefit others.
  2. Glad to be back from holidays with the family.

How is everyone?

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. CN-ShiGuang

CN-ShiGuang

Welcome back  How was your vacation?  My friend:wub:

3. Fire747

Fire747

Hey, welcome back bud. How was your vacations? Hopefully would have gone good, as it was with family :)

4. BarryGB

BarryGB

it was great, thanks lads :)

3. I don't think that's possible mate. The only way I can think of separating them is by having two different colours for each.
  4. Well done lad. Best of luck in your new role.
  5. Just went for a drive on the Calais - Duisburg road and got sent flying twice (might upload to youtube) but eventually made it to my destination lol

1. Risumies18
    2. IpilkAlaus

IpilkAlaus

Not on Calais-Duisburg road, but I, too, got sent flying twice today, but I was too angry to continue after that. Geez, I need to chill out (and probably record my drives, too) :D

3. TrademarkGamer

TrademarkGamer

Sounds like the C-D road tbf

6. It would be a good idea. Either this or remove the bit from the account entirely to avoid confusion imo.
  7. The tides have turned against Brazil in the World Cup. 

It's interesting!

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. FBTC - Raaphael

FBTC - Raaphael

I did not have much confidence in this game.:(
      Now it's twisted for Belgium to win this cup.-_-

3. BarryGB

BarryGB

well you never know, England could win :)

genuinely though, I thought brazil were going to win it at the start.

I think tite should've started firmino though, then they would've had a better chance.

4. FBTC - Raaphael

FBTC - Raaphael

you're right. I want the next games, what's going to happen.:)
      Belgium has played very well. Maybe England will win and turn the game around.

8. England V Colombia tomorrow! Who's everyone supporting?

9. I don't see how it would be useful for anyone else baring admins, more of a cosmetic thing - The current skin is enough imo.
  10. I agree it would be great especially if they're adding AI too.
  11. I think it's a good suggestion but it should only partially fill, agree with the above ^
  12. it's Friday hope everyone has a great weekend! it's going to be a scorcher in the UK.

1. AshlynsGaming

AshlynsGaming

yep , i sure am!

13. It all depends on your specs pal. If you've got a poor computer and if you're in an overpopulated area on top of that, it can result in you having desync issues. With the traffic jam too, all the trucks loading in will definitely cause some lag on even the higher end computers so there is no surprise there.
  14. On the video in Google Chrome you put @mail.com rather than @gmail.com. Slight error by you there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.