Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Gads

Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Gads

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Gads's Achievements

1. That does answer my question about the tag. What about being able to 'group up' with each other. I seem to remember being able to click on his name and send an invite? That might not be correct.
  2. I haven't played in a while, came back the other day messing around. I seem to remember being able to open the TAB menu, find my friend in the list and 'group up' with him. I can see him as a green dot, instead of blue, on the GPS. I am assuming that is because we are Steam Friends. Also, while trying to figure this out on the TAB menu, I noticed several people with a colored "clan" name in front of theirs. Is that the game tracking VTC membership? I thought VTC's were only done via 3rd party websites and was unaware you could see the VTC name in the game... or is this something else I'm seeing?
  3. I had a Scania to start. I hated it. It was slow and under-powered. I was constantly in other peoples' way. I traded it for the base line Volvo. The Volvo has plenty of power but doesn't seem to corner quite as well, even at only 5mph. I sometimes have trouble just getting out of parking lots, I plan on keeping the Volvo though.. I can deal with the crappy turn radius/slow wheel turn speed... I can't deal with struggling to get to speed or up an on-ramp with a line of trucks behind me
  4. as usual, reading > me I'll try it again edit: I got it working now, operator error, works perfect, thanks!.
  5. Getting an error: "File wasn't decoded properly"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.