Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Pitaya4

Profile Information

• Known languages
    Bulgarian, English

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Pitaya4's Achievements

1. Suggestion Name: Instantly punish ramming cars Suggestion Description: If a car hits another one or a truck and causes damage to it, it should be either kicked for ramming or banned for 30 minutes. Any example images: nope Why should it be added?: The idiots who troll. Currently, the system is unbelievable. There are almost no mods online at any given time and cars can do whatever they want. This should be not added for trucks, as trolling with them is virtually impossible. Manuevering a car is way easier and they are a lot faster. Please add this. I cannot get from one city to another normally without damage because of these people. Christmas is upcoming and many convoys are coming, this should be #1 priority.
  2. Hello, What do you mean? If it is about the new GPS system, yes, it's changed but AFAIK it's only graphical changes. One of them is the new arrows while on a route. Happy trucking, DPlays
  3. God bless you, someone give this guy a trophy PLZ! It worked. Thank you very much (I haven't played with this mod from like 2 months and I AM REALLY HYPED :D)!
  4. WAIT! I haven't done the registry editor thing correctly :/ Gimme 15 mins! EDIT: Sorry dor doubleposting + not working and I've did it correctly this time!
  5. @ccowie25 Of course I am connected to the internet @Lorenita For some reason it's not working... I tried the path thing, it's fine and is as it should is. The registry editor thing - just not working.
  6. Even tho it isn't by my issue I will try doing the System.Runtime.Interop.Services.COMException 0x80072EE4 and System.InvalidOperationException "This implementation is not part of the Windows Plaform FIPS validated crypographic algorithms". Thanks for the reply. A greeting back! ^^
  7. Today I tried to start TruckersMP and got the following error: An error occured while contacting our update servers The error itself: --------------------------- Connection Error - Retry? --------------------------- An error occured while contacting our update servers (System.IO.IOException: Data error (cyclic redundancy check). at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.ReadCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at System.IO.FileStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at System.Security.Cryptography.HashAlgorithm.ComputeHash(Stream inputStream) at LauncherV2.Md5Utils.GetMd5HashFromFile(String fileName) at LauncherV2.Md5Utils.FileNotMatched(String file, String fileMd5) at LauncherV2.MainWindow.CheckForUpdates()). Press OK to try again or cancel to visit our download page. --------------------------- OK Cancel --------------------------- (gotten with CTRL+C on the error screen) Things I tried: - Reinstalling TruckersMP - Verifying game files (Steam) - Looking at the update site - the result is "update.ets2mp.com" showing. Must be okay. - Running as administrator
  8. Oh, come on SCS, why.. Anyways, thanks for the reply!
  9. Every single time I complete a delivery it fines me for damage, even when I have none.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.