Suffix

Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Suffix

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Suffix's Achievements

1. Witam ostatnio odpaliłem sobie po dlugim czasie gierkę i mam jakiegos buga, nie mam tras powyżej 250km. Zdolności mam na maksa co może być nie tak?
  2. @TSRVTC-Truckerpilot Make ss where to paste it @TSRVTC-Truckerpilot Does not work for other advice !!!
  3. Hello, I have a problem with ets2 that when I turn on the ets to make a pixele and when I minimize the game it has the smallest screen resolution what i can be and it looks like this: . Nothing helps reinstall, do scaling, and nothing. Please help !
  4. Suffix

help me

KhaosHammer_BF I have and still does not work
  5. Suffix

help me

Hi, I have a problem that I bought myself ets2 on the holiday steam promotion and I can not connect to multiplayer. What may be I have lost 7 h I changed the beta version and reinstalled and still does not work. Pops something like this:
  6. Suffix

Pomocy

Witam mam problem iż kupiłem sobie ets2 na wakacyjnej promocji steam i nie mogę się połączyć z multiplayer. Co może być mam przegrane 7 h zmieniałem wersje beta i instalowałem na nowo i dalej nie działa. wyskakuje takie coś : Proszę o POMOC !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.