United Kingdom: Cambridge
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

2166 profile views

Conwell_'s Achievements

Community Answers

1. Happy birthday! ??

2. Hello, Can you copy your crash.log from the documents folder? I also assume you have all location DLC considering you were saying that it was working prior to the update.
  3. Conwell_

Game Crashing

Hello, Do you have any mods installed and does your profile work when entering single player? Could you also provide the crash log found in your documents folder of the game.
  4. Who else is jumping on the convoy wagon today? I'm looking forward to it.

5. Yes, you can use special transport on MP . It's not really a case of it being useful, I would only buy it if you really want to but if you don't there is no harm in that.
  6. Try unplugging your second monitor, then login. Once you are logged in plug it back in again.
  7. You need to have all location DLC's for ProMods to work (Scandinavia, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Italy, France and Going East).
  8. Really good to see. Hopefully I will be able to attend.
  9. Your image isn't loading for me, could you upload it again? Could you also take a screenshot of your mods directory as errors like that usually happens if the mod files don't have the correct names? Furthermore do you have all the map DLC's for ETS2 as they are required for ProMods to work?
  10. Have you tried reinstalling the mod files? Also what are your HDD speeds like and is your game on an SSD?
  11. If you never touched the install directory when installing the game through Steam, the default will be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2
  12. Hello, Do you have all the location DLC's (Going East, Scandinavia, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Italy and Vive La France)? You must have all the location DLC's for ProMods to work! You're getting the error code "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" which seems to me that the game is detecting that you are trying to access content you don't actually have.
  13. Conwell_

Game lag

Hello, I use to have stuttering problems on my modded profile simply because it was too big. So when the auto save kicked in the game stuttered because it had to read/write so much to my HDD? Perhaps consider making your save smaller by selling trucks etc (if it's modded).
  14. If it's that customisation mod you are talking about, I don't think the author continued to support it up to 1.35.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.