• Last visited

About cremmjr

Profile Information

• Known languages
    portugues

Recent Profile Visitors

956 profile views

cremmjr's Achievements

1. Release this update soon, I want to play online!
  2. Hello truckersmp, I have an idea to solve the fact that there are many trolls in multiplayer, there is now a way to go offline if you don't have your headlights on! And if you put the same idea to drivers who like to ride at high speed, it would help the community that likes a good simulation so much, so many of the players don't get a clue what a truck is and what it stands for. The suggestion is that if you stay for a long time walking at high speed you could go offline, it would automatically make you respect at least the minimum, in this part would be enough, you can not ask so much since many players will never recognize what a truck is and the risk it can pose.
  3. I was already a fan of promods, now it's official, to be able to use the same in MP. I am very looking forward to the release, any predictions?
  4. cremmjr

ATUALIZAÇÃO

Me expressei , errado , na verdade se há alguma previsão para a atualização do truckersMP para nova versão do jogo
  5. cremmjr

ATUALIZAÇÃO

Boa noite MP , ja tem uma previsão para nova atualização pra versão 1.31 de ats e ets 2
  6. Boa noite , estou com problema não consigo jogar online pois não tem um suporte para 32 bits quando vocês irão lançar para ficar uma versão completa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.