1 Follower

About Lonewolf5805

Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Kenworth
  • American Garage Location
    New Mexico: Albuquerque

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Lonewolf5805's Achievements

Community Answers

1. Thank you for the reply maksch. Yes hopefully this problem will be addressed soon for a fix. Since I got the answer I was looking for this topic can be closed.
  2. No it works as it should in single player its only in multiplayer that the map does not move using the mouse buttons. I am not the only one with this problem as a few others have posted on the steam ATS fourm that it work in single player but not TMP. Also a friend of mine has same problem so I know its not on my end. This all started since the last TMP update we received.
  3. No that did not fix the issue. I am not the only one with this problem. A friend of mine can't move map either using mouse buttons. Also saw on steam fourm that someone else is having same problem. Thanks
  4. Lonewolf5805

Map

The map no longer moves with the mouse. Is the a TMP problem or SCS problem.
  5. After update I received today I now get a HooK Error when joining server in ATS. Not sure whats causing it. A friend also gets same error. Is this a known issue? Error states as follows (Hook 0x14034C5AC: mismatch with bytes ). Thanks
  6. It's a known bug and should be fixed soon I hope. It's been reported several times
  7. Hi. I have also noticed the engine shutdown and restart while driving both the new Mack and the Lonestar. Is this a TMP problem or SCS?? Horns are hard to hear at times also. Thanks
  8. They are still working on the update. It was posted on twitter that they were going to test it on Saturday with possible release yesterday. I would say if they did test Saturday that they ran into problems. We are all hoping its released soon.
  9. Please be patient people. This was a major update to both ATS and ETS2. They may also be waiting on Promods to finishing their updating to the new version before updating the servers. Why do it twice when they can do it once. It all takes time..
  10. Thanks to the guys at TMP for getting us up and running again..
  11. I am also wondering same thing as above. Any idea when ATS will be updated to support the new version. Or any news on what taking so long. I know the is quite a bit of coding that goes on but I like the rest of the ATS community just wondering if this is going to be another weekend with out playing online. Thanks to the TMP crew that does this for all of us ATS and ETS 2 players
  12. Yes problem has resolved itself. Please close this thread. Thank you and keep up the great work that TMP does for the trucking sim community.
  13. Getting error msg when trying to log in to the US or Europe server for ATS. Says server is down for maintenance or overload. But I can see people in both server's. Any answers to this problem
  14. A friend and myself were getting same error. We uninstalled the new Volvo dlc. ( I believe this is the cause of the error ). When signing into TMP we had to load a saved game prior to today's date in order to connect after we downgraded of course. This should all be fixed soon when TMP updates to allow the Volvo in game. Soon I hope...
  15. Your saved proflie will be on your old computer in the documents folder look in either ATS or ETS 2. Which ever u play. Then go to proflies folder. You need to copy the folder with numbers to a flash drive or CD and paste it in the same folder on your new system.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.