• EU Garage Location
    Luxembourg: Luxembourg
  • Known languages
    Germzn, French, English

Recent Profile Visitors

2228 profile views

User_380300's Achievements

1. Happy Birthday 🎂 

2. is possible to do a "map" with this "not allowed areas"?
  3. THX DEVS, VERY GOOD JOB!!! BEST DEVS EVER :-) and a so big update with all these changes... VERY VERY THANKS :-*
  4. THANKS GUYS THANKS <3 <3 <3
  5. turn cb off or delete it ingame, we have discord, teamspeak to speak with others... CB i like the Skoda: DELETE from TMP!
  6. http://blog.scssoft.com/ Krone-Giveway Dlc...
  7. how long time tmp need to update to 1.32? 1h? 1D? 1week? 1Year?...
  8. Good update, but we need one more thing, TRAFFIC in MP, TMP have put a video with it, but it comes in 10-20 years?... Topic-idea: not good, why: more stupidity from peoples who have time to do stupid things... I have a VERY GOOD Idea for TMP: Is "EURO"-Truck-sim, u have EU server, so, block on the EU servers, all NON-EU IP's and the servers get less ping problems!!! (i'm root-server-manager, i know from what i speak,...!!!= So, be less Noobless, more logical work... And another point: U (TMP) impose ENGLISH as 1rst language, but u forget: EU has FRENCH as 1st European language, and NOT English!
  9. No, Speedlimiter is very good; u will drive faster? so buy u NFS or GTAV an do a truckmod for it... Players LIKE U ruin the game...
  10. no patch notes for 0.2.2.2.4, 0.2.2.2.5 and 0.2.2.2.6...
  11. Ehm... TMP and Logical??? ehm... ... ... NO ! (why not? TMP have promis to do a pool and to do what we will... RESULT: TMP DO NOT WHAT WE (the community) WILL !!! and after the result, to come with the answer "sorry, we not do what u want why not enought people has answer the pool" is NOT LOGICAL; Why? TMP do what TMP will and troll us with a lying-pool). Gn8 people and Happy-Trucking

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.