Newbie (1/13)

• Getting Noticed
  • Popular
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

2. Nice work, now waiting for the servers to not drop connection every 10 seconds, please warn me while this is fully working, back to single player... And don't blame my connection I have a ping of 40-70ms in ATS US server.
  3. I love it, can't wait to drive there in TruckersMP, for now I'll make sure to complete the event in singleplayer, Idaho is such a beautiful state, yes there's a lot less people playing ATS on truckersMP, but I would say the ones we encounter on ATS aren't there to ram you down the road, or trolling or such, those are mostly good players that stick to the road rules, a few times we encounter some rotten apples, but its a lot less common than on ETS2
  4. I have successfully done many delivery this afternoon with the same external contract trailer (RexTek heavy machinery) now it kicks me from server automatically if I want to do it again, here's a video showing the problem, I just pick an external contract with it and boom. Kicked from server for Trailer (NetTrailer)
  5. I've discovered a replacement that works nearly the same for anyone interested, medal.tv is pretty much the same so if you're looking for an easy replacement that allow instant upload and easy edit of the video, this is a nice replacement.
  6. Yes its does support, but beware some areas aren't in NCZ yet, I drove a few loads there yesterday and it was very fun experience, just respect the other drivers and there's no problems.
  7. You're awesome, I knew you would come up with the solution, time for a nice driving evening. I know a lot of people were impatient and such (myself included) just 1 thing that clearly would love to see is more communication when an update like that takes more time than expected, a word about the progress would be appreciated.
  8. I had the impression that DX9 and DX11 where different graphic engines, maybe I was wrong.
  9. Ok, then, but if the TruckersMP is using DX11, everyone will have to use it to be able to see everyone on the map, on the road and all the GUI addons provided by TMP, or there's some things I don't understand about DX exactly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.