1667 profile views

AdwariN's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• First Post
  • Old Timer
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Nice convoy, but it's a pity that not always new route starts, where previous one ended and that DLCs are needed. PS: Fix route 1 end destination in the description.
  2. thank you for these changes and your work but I would want no speed limit also on SIM2. Good luck in your new role.
  3. Every survey should last at least a week or two, or even a month and not just a long weekend, because not everyone visits the site and only a few people notice it. 2 000 users in previous survey is a small part of people compared to thousans of regular users and millions of registered. This survey should have taken place before your "Road to Simulation" because I believe some of them are no longer playing on your servers after this update.
  4. misleading headline it's only in ATS
  5. nice change, but I think you did that only because the number of players is declining, so you had to change it somehow. permanent ban was too much, but 3 months are not enough, so I would add also 6 months and one year ban.
  6. I missed the festival, but I participated in ETS2 convoy, where still many people often overtake. I was looking forward the most for racing at Haulie Island, but my enthusiasm passed me after I found out that there is a speed limit also on the racing circuit. I would rather have no speed limit than collisions enabled or police car for everybody.
  7. my enthusiasm passed me after I found out that there is a speed limit also on the racing circuit. I would rather have no speed limit than collisions enabled or police car for everybody
  8. great news, looking forward to the racing at island on freeroam server
  9. I like them, but I don't use them, because it's mod, but maybe I will, if you manage to make them officially added to the game.?
  10. thanks for the event, it was great. -Not many requirements to achieve the goal -One month is a good time? ? Looking forward to the next, I hope it will be soon
  11. It is useless feature. I do not know who always needs to change channel. And it is not hard to change with mouse and few clicks. As I typed "SCS do not ruin players configs either when they add new features." so why do you do that? What about let people choose if they want this feature and what key they want to use it for... Unfortunately I found answer and I do not like it.
  12. I would like to ask when and why did TMP assign these keys <;> / ,;. to changing CB radio channels and how can I unbind it? It bothers me because I have these keys assigned to blinkers. SCS do not ruin players configs either when they add new features .
  13. "very nice," so i can again use f7+enter on CD road every minute due to damage. I was using avgerho´s no damage trainer for few weeks so i hate this change, that now i cant

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.