Veteran Driver VI
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

2 Followers

About blakeyboy6

• Birthday 09/22/2002

Profile Information

• Interests
    More or less anything to do with lorries/ trucks.
  • Preferred Trucks
    Scania
  • American Garage Location
    Arizona: Phoenix
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Aberdeen
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

blakeyboy6's Achievements

1. In real life, most people in the UK would keep their CBs on channel 19, though if you were talking to someone and didn't want anyone cutting in or didn't want to cut in on anyone you'd probably use channel 1. But for most of the time it's 19.
  2. Each of the DLCs seem to be getting better each time, although my favourite being the Scandinavia DLC, it did lack a lot of map area. Hopefully they don't do that out on this one but as I said each time they are getting better in my opinion. So overall I'd say yea, I think they'll score a home run with it.
  3. HI, Is it a requirement to have the pinfo when reporting people or is their usernames enough? Thanks!
  4. I have a GTX1070 and I get 60 FPS most of the time.
  5. I have had it since the last update also. Maybe it is to reduce lag.
  6. When I'm driving on multiplayer past other trucks the accessories (light bars, bull bars, lights, etc.) are not loading in until they are about 50-75m from me.
  7. When I'm driving I usually hear a clunking noise like if you were driving with the differential lock on but its off.
  8. @3567- Intel Core i5 6600K (overclocked to 4.6 GHz) 16GB RAM GTX 1070
  9. @3567- I've only had this problem when I got my new PC
  10. @ArmiNNN didn't work but thanks anyway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.