• Preferred Trucks
    Kenworth
  • Known languages
    English

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

694 profile views

Tacticalumbreon's Achievements

1. Hey guys! I'm back from the dead and ready to rock and roll. Got a new profile started in game since my progress was lost (corrupted files). Me and the W900 ride once again.

1. Arcticwolfs

Arcticwolfs

Glad to see you got your game fixed.

2. Good content. However I do have a question to ask. I read the rules of having a VTC and it seems to say that you shouldn't start one if you aren't planning on being a serious VTC. This is just how it read to me and my brain can be weird sometimes but does that mean I can't just make a VTC for me and my friends to play on when we play TruckersMP? I would just have me and them all join one of the open VTC's but... I don't think we play regularly enough. Feels like we'd be a waste of space on another persons' VTC if they're actually serious. If anyone could answer this I would really appreciate it. I was just about to spend time making a custom logo in Kirita before I read the rules. Sounds like I'm not supposed to do stuff like that so I'll be holding off for the time being.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.