Hyu

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About Hyu

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Hyu's Achievements

1. Mod Version: 0.2.1.9.0 Controllers Used: Logitech G29 Description of Issue: If I open chat using y , if I then go to steam overlay and then switch back, I am not able to switch off chat, unpause game, or disable tab. Not sure if I can drive but its not like I can with these windows there. I can type, but I cannot backspace or post the comment. This is a very annoying issue that happens way too often because of how easy it is to get wrong. Restarting fixes the game but this is really such a pain. How to reproduce: press y and go to steam overlay, then try to go back to game. Screenshots / Videos: Easy to reproduce, please just check. I only found one post about this issue: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/40450-game-stuck-when-i-shift-tab-enable-text-chat/&tab=comments#comment-392394 but it doesn't offer a solution to the problem and it is back from 2016.
  2. Thank you for your answer, looks like it is an add-up system. Clears the confusion for me.
  3. When I file a report on a player, I often get decline status and a GM replying with "evidence added to current ban". What does this mean exactly? Does it mean that the ban will be extended or just left as it is? Or that the person is already permanently banned? I want to know that when I report it actually does help the server to get rid of rammers and generally players that treat ETS as GTA.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.