office12314

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

5 Followers

About office12314

• Birthday 03/12/2001

Profile Information

• Interests
    Drive with my mopes and when i have time i drive somethimes with the truck of my father.
    And of couse If the time allows it i am playing ETS2 every day
  • Preferred Trucks
    Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    Austria: Wien
  • Known languages
    German, English

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    CC/SW

Recent Profile Visitors

1723 profile views

office12314's Achievements

Community Answers

1. Hello, that is a very good idea and i try to come to the convoy. #PrayForLondon Hello, that is a very good idea and i try to come to the convoy. #PrayForLondon
  2. Hello, maybe this solution is helpful. Make a right click on "TruckersMP" Click on "Execute as administrator" I believe and hope that this solution works.
  3. Hello, for this problem exist two solutions. Open any programm where you can write "@"(for example.:Editor) Write your E-mail in there Copy ith with Strg+C Add it in the line of the line in the menu with Strg+V Or this solution. When you have add your E-mail in the line than make a tick in the box "Remember me" and you not have to add it for every time when you would join the MP servers I hope i could help.
  4. Hello, i have one solution. Go into the "System control" Search for the "TruckersMP" folder Deinstall it Install it for a second time I hope i could help you.
  5. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag:D

1. Zelcrum

Zelcrum

Vielen Dank! :)

2. office12314

office12314

Jo bitteschön;)

6. Hello, this is one maybe helpful solution. Make a right click on "TruckersMP" Click on "execute as administrator" Then it should be fixed (hopefully) I hope i could help.
  7. Hello, i think i have the solution. Download this and i swear this no threat.Link:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 Rastart your PC Make a right click on "TruckersMP" Click on "execute as administrator" Then the problem should be fixed (hopefully)
  8. Hello, this are hopefully useful solutions. Copy your E-mail in any programm where you can write "@" (f.E. Editor) Add it in the line with Strg+ V Or this solution. When you have more Steam accounts Make sure that the E-mail and password is from the Steam account where you are now logged in When not search for the right E-mail and password or for the suitable account I hope i could help.
  9. Hello, there is a easy solution. Write your E-mail in any programm where you can write "@" (for Example: Editor) Copy it with Strg+C Add it in the line of the MP with Strg+V Join the servers and have fun I hope i could help you.
  10. Hello, i hope this is a helpful solution. Download this.(No Threat) Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 Than restart your PC And then start the ETS2MP as Administrator I hope i could help.
  11. office12314

FPS

Hello, this can be the triggers. Sometimes all members in the servers has low FPS, because the servers are sometimes overloaded With the new DLCs the servers are very busy and then are FPS drops possible Or you have a wireless Internet access connection And for some time i have also big FPS drops with a very good internet access (in high traffic areas) I hope this are not stupid triggers because i am a noob
  12. Hello, this two solution can be usefull. Make sure that this is the right E-mail and password Write the E-mail in a programm where you can write "@" and copy it with Strg+C and add it in the line with Strg+ Or this solution. Make sure that you are in the steam account with the right E- mail and right password I hope i could help.
  13. Hello, mabye this solution helps you. Go into Steam Go into you Steam library Make a right click on ETS2 Go under "Probertys" Click on "Local files" Click on "Check files for errors" Wait until the process has finished I hope this solution could help you.
  14. Hello, i think i have one solution Start your Steam When it had started then open the ETS2MP (I think that is the solution because i know this problem. When I have started my PC and have clicked first of all on the ETS2MP then it tries to start Steam and the process has broke down and i could not do anything) I hope i could help.
  15. Hello, this is a proplem that i know. This problem come when.... You have played ETS2 with mods in the singleplayer and started it in the multiplayer I hope i could help

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.