• Preferred Trucks
    Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Berlin
  • Known languages
    Polish, English

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Qiasm's Achievements

1. Yes. A really nice support guy answered me and told me that the servers are quite busy right now and I should try again in a few hours or even tomorrow.
  2. Why is creating second profile not allowed and also, why would my second account get banned?
  3. Hello, I want to register a new account. I have played at least 2 hours (4.4 hours to be exact) on the second account and I'VE BOUGHT THE GAME. It's not family sharing. Also I have set my profile ALL to public: What else should I do? I hit those 4.4 hours on the game yesterday so it should be good to go. Why is it not working?
  4. Hello, I just got into the game and I noticed that the new speed limits are 110kph/60hph. Why? What is the reason for lowering the speed limits? Also since when did they do this thing?
  5. That is what I was actually doing the whole time but I only managed to change license plate on one truck not on all of them.
  6. Hey, As the title says. I can only change the plate on the truck I have currently equipped. Is there a way to change license plate on every single truck I have? WITHOUT switching between like 20+ trucks and setting license plate for each separately.
  7. MY GOD DUDE!!! IT WORKED THE LAST SOLUTION WITH DELETING FILES! YOU ARE A GOD I TRIED EVERYTHING AND YOU HELPED ME!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ALL OF YOU GUYS THANKS FOR THE HELP!
  8. Hmmm... When I looked to the game log file I've seen there's a parse error when ETS2 tried initializing logit.config file... I don't what it is but yea.
  9. Crashes even when I launch the game with DirectX (64-bit)... Even with OpenGL no matter which method, IT WILL ALWAYS CRASH. Even in safe mode... It's really pissing me off. Like how can you even fix this... :c
  10. Nope, It doesn't work did what you said Leon :/. I don't know what's happening. Tried restarting the PC... Still an error... Always got some errors which are NEVER happening to anyone lol. I'm really confused what's going on... halp
  11. Hey, Well I see the value "InstallLocationETS2" and it's correct I checked the thing in steam. Those local files, but still error occurs. Oh and the current "save" via internet? What do you mean with the "save"?
  12. Hello, I'm trying to play ETS2. It doesn't matter if the game in non mp launched or with mp. It just crashes when I reach the profile selection stage. Ima give you the logs guys if this helps and someone can read something out of them. Please help tried everything, reinstalling, launching with administrator permission, I have no mods. Just a clear ETS2 game without any mods. Also when I launch the game with the "-homedir (........)" command in properties of the TruckersMP it creates a new profile. I can't upload my profile to the game and when I try switching profiles (Profile selection stage as I told you before). It crashes. I don't know why this happens always there, when I try to select profile... Please help me! crash.log last_crash.log

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.