Veteran Driver V
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About cschnipke279

Recent Profile Visitors

758 profile views

cschnipke279's Achievements

Community Answers

1. ^^^ yeah ive gotten mine started, just havent had this problem up until now, wasnt qa big deal for me just thought id put it out there to be fixed with at least something a bit more than a game crash but yeah i fixed it on my end pretty easily
  2. Mod Version: 0.2.0.8.1Controllers Used: xbox 360 controllerDescription of Issue: i was having this problem earlier today, when id select the city i want to sdtart in the game would crash, i tried opting to do the tutorial (originally i hadnt) and also tried a few different starting cities, and as soon as i clicked done the screen would go black for a second and exit to desktop, it wasnt hard to get passed it, i just had to start in sp and go over to mp once i got my first truck so its not a massive deal and it may just be me affected by it anyway, i havent tested it on ets 2 but i have reinstalled the mp mod and the game and the problem still persists, i can give you a log if someone will tell me where i could find it.How to reproduce: start new career, select starting city and begin gameScreenshots / Videos: none
  3. not really i mean theres a couple, listed here: but no light bars and nothing that adds models that arent already in the game, just things that move or get rid of parts on the trucks in the game
  4. ya SF port and SF in general sucks, nobody knows how to drive, ive been there 4 times and all 4 times i was purposely rammed for obeying traffic signals lol i just avoid taking jobs to and from there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.