glojo

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About glojo

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

glojo's Achievements

1. You have indeed answered my points in an excellent, very informative manner for which I thank you very much. Best wishes John
  2. Thank you so very much for the most welcome response to my post and yes that guide at the beginning of this thread is most informative but is it enough for those of us that might not be as savvy as we should? Could someone possibly go through the procedure right from the beginning if I get deliberately rammed? My computer is way too slow to have video software running plus I am way too thick to use that software so here we go. Truck or car rams me. What is the first thing I should do? 1 Is there a button, key or code I can press? 2. Do I try to take screen shots using F12? 3. Or, do I simply quit out of the game and go to the link someone just supplied https://truckersmp.com/reports/create 4. If I immediately quit out of the game, can the developers access that relevant two minutes of driving? I have previously submitted a report regarding a car that thought it great fun to push me onto a low wall and then deliberately and continually ram me. This driver then rammed two other trucks that had stopped to witness this act. We all complained, I attached a still shot of the car 'buried' into the side of my tractor unit, but it was deemed there was no proof. will this new procedure get a better and more just result? Two days ago I was following a truck, it had a normal load, I had a heavy load and we were being followed by a brown tractor unit. The truck in front of me indicated to turn off an Autobahn, I in turn also indicated to turn off and we both turned down the slip road. The following tractor unit was in the process of overtaking me but when they saw me going down the slip road, they took to the grass and tucked in behind our two vehicles. When we got onto the main road, I could see the way ahead was clear so I flipped on my right indicator to hopefully indicate I had seen the tractor unit and the road ahead was clear for any overtake. This tractor unit overtook me but then deliberately forced the truck in front off of the road. The ensuing crash saw this tractor unit deliberately and continually ram the innocent driver. This driver disappeared so the tractor unit turned and then started to ram me!! What is the procedure you guys recommend I do and I can confirm NO dialogue took place between anyone and I have no interest in talking to those that solely go out of their way to ruin an excellent simulator that provides so much enjoyment.
  3. Hi folks, Apologies for being educationally challenged but I read somewhere that TruckersMp now records the last two minutes of our driving if we want to complain about any bad driving etc. How do we please activate this event?
  4. My experience so far is that after installing the latest launcher. European Truck works perfectly but sadly the ATS version of the game may run for 40 minutes, or sadly just 40 seconds before getting that critical error message. A huge thank you to the developers for all the hard work they have put in and another big thank you for working so hard to try and get ATS up and running. Merry Christmas to everyone of you.. John

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.