Germany: Osnabrück
  • Known languages
    German / English

TruckersMP Information

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

1244 profile views

RichieIGL's Achievements

1. C:\Users\<username>\Documents\\ETS2MP creat a folder called "mod" and place both files in it.
  2. is there any change that the Crystal Dimension Paintjob will be added?
  3. Scroll up to my post.... it's the only solution right now.
  4. Please read the Post before yours....... there is a solution. I hate it when people post without reading...
  5. There is a way to fix it Temporary: first of all: In Steam GO IN OFFLINE MODE and stay there untill TMP devs give green light!!!!!! Get a Backup of the ETS2 Folder from a friend or a Company member that didn't update the Game. \Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 you will need the complete folder as it is. If you like create a Backup of your Folder with the new version of the Game (just in case). Now delete your folder from \Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and add the Folder you got from your friend etc. containing the Gameversion 1.27.1.1.s to the directory \Steam\steamapps\common\. Now start your Steam (in offline mode and stay offline), klick on the TMP Launcher on your desktop go online and have fun. BTW: if you get loading erroer because you are using DLC's that your friend don't has, just skip it and load anyways And note to self: Make a Backup of my Game content for the next time!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.