matwor29

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About matwor29

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

matwor29's Achievements

1. The download always fail and stop somewhere and gave me connextion error.
  2. @Joao Rodrigues I remember one day, i was driving in Scandinavia and there were roadworks (the one near Agronord, Esbjerg), I drove when the light went green, at 50km/h but I saw someone driving 100 in front of me and it was too late. Even if I drove carefully
  3. Suggestion Description: If I remember correctly, traffic lights in roadworks aren't synchronized. That means that every player does not see the green light at the same time which may result in a massive crash. Any example images: // Why should it be added?: Because it can prevent crashes from happening, especially with traffic lights that are located in road with a high density of traffic (the one in the Calais-Gonesse road)
  4. Some pages, such as this one , uses grey fonts but it's very hard to read using the dark theme.
  5. I love how many people says that car drivers are the worst but there are as many bad trucks drivers than bad cars drivers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.