Germany: Dortmund
  • Known languages
    English , French , Romanian

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

984 profile views

Dragos M's Achievements

1. thank you for keeping us safe Keep up the good work
  2. i dont have any of that. played on the eu2 server last days just fine. i`m getting this error from yesterday only . @Mirrland 30-40 , i used to have 45-50 ping on eu2
  3. no , i`m not playin through wifi . im connected by cable. as i said i only have this issue on EU2 server , eu1 and eu3 i can connect just fine.
  4. So , i`m tryin to connect on eu2 server but i get the next error over and over again "cannot connect to server it may be caused by your internet connection issues. You will be automatically reconnected within next 10 seconds. " I`m getting the error only on EU2 , even if i let the game open for like 10 hours. I can connect just fine on any other server but only on eu2 i get this error. Can someone help me pls? Thanks
  5. thanks for the winter mod , but i`m still waiting for schwarzmuller trailer pack to be accepted....it's kinda sad that it's so long since that dlc was released and still no support on mp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.