External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

11459 profile views

LouiDashcam's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. It's been like a year or 2 since I played MP. Got a job FT and didn't have much time to really do anything. Now 2 months ago I quit that job to work FT with Door Dash. 3 months after working with Door Dash, I went on vacation. Coming back from vacation, a deer wondering in the middle of the highway and I had no time to react and I hit the thing. That happened 2 weeks ago. Since I'm going to be home more often, I have opened my opportunities to play some games. I'm dusting off my G29 and getting back into truck sims. Y'all might be seeing me back on the ETS/ATS roads soon. ?

1. Killua  // Ireland ^_^

Killua // Ireland ^_^

Welcome back ? C-D road is still the same as it was 2 years ago but alot has changed :P

2. So meaning its not winter anymore, I took out the snow mod. Well for some reason it is still snowing. I typed the commands for the weather or what I thought what the commands were. Any suggestions? http://prntscr.com/n2z33b

1. Chev

Chev

Have you tried turning “Season Effects” off in the tab settings?

2. LouiDashcam

LouiDashcam

@Chev I just did. It works now

3. A Simple Cheeseburger
  3. I actually made the video from TMP's Convoy Sunday... 

1. Leon Baker

Leon Baker

Nice video 

2. [MCG] Kien Giang

[MCG] Kien Giang

Great convoy and video :) 

4. For the first time in many years of playing truckersMP, I have gone to an event. It was pretty fun. 2-hour drive with my wheel (finally got a wheel 2 weeks ago and I love it. I'll be uploading a video soon. which would probably be in like 2 weeks because I'm lazy Thanks for doing this and I hope to make at the next one.  :D

https://prnt.sc/lbk08o yea, gonna be a while to export this LOL

1. [ATL] VLAD (UA)

[ATL] VLAD (UA)

Hello, we are very pleased to see that you liked our event, our team worked hard on it, and we hope that we will even more notice and delight our fantastic community)

Good Luck);)

5. If I am on the C-D road its off. If I'm trucking along by myself to some DLC area, I'll leave it on if there's someone coming along and wanting to chat. Now in ATS it's always on unless if there is some group of people yelling into their mic.
  6. So just a general question here, can an admin see when you pm someone in game? 

1. [MCG] Kien Giang

[MCG] Kien Giang

Cannot :) Unless you /pm that admin xD :D 

7. Man it sure feels good to be back trucking. Been getting on after a long day of work and just driving around enjoying the views really sets my mental state to normal. :)

8. Merry Christmas Everyone :)

9. Happy birthday man :wub:

10. Bout to start back trucking again. I have been in a fiveM community for 5 months now and the community I was in is falling apart. See you all soon :) 

I have never seen so many notifications besides from my email with 10.2k

image.png.44f92a3e73af99f2fe927559c35cc052.png

1. Terry A

Terry A

Which FiveM community was that? There's so many now!

2. Killua  // Ireland ^_^

Killua // Ireland ^_^

Welcome back to trucking :) I remember you made youtube videos before :P

169 :o have fun looking through all those :lol:

3. [MCG] Kien Giang

[MCG] Kien Giang

wow look great. you must read all them :P 

11. when you havent logged on in 2 months because life gets in the way Bp9bmJ2OQuup0_lrZJ3hTA.png

1. i z m
    2. Killua  // Ireland ^_^

Killua // Ireland ^_^

WB :) 85 not too bad tho :P I've see someone post here a screenshot of 200+ notifications :troll:

12. Just a question for anyone. I watched a bit @Horizon's steam and I noticed his tab list was purple, is there a way I could change mine or any color or is it going to stay default? Heres a example pic https://gyazo.com/f897c144c199f92673dfc146c326d2af

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. RapidFellow

RapidFellow

ehhhm this guide is outdated @Mirko9 I FME

3. RapidFellow

RapidFellow

It works this way (quote by mwl4) ;) 

New filesystem core mounts directories to the shared resources pool (the mechanism is the same as in the game). By default TruckersMP client mounts /data/shared and /data/ets2 or /data/ats (depended on the game), but also /data/shared_mod and /data/ets2_mod or /data/ats_mod (depended on the game, and of course if directories are present). If you want to create UI mod, then you need to put files into those directories in proper subdirectiories. For instance, if you want to replace /data/ets2/ui/ui_skin.png then you have to create directories and file as follows: /data/ets2_mod/ui/ui_skin.png. As a result, the file will not be removed while running the launcher. 

4. Mirko9

Mirko9

Sorry then, just tried to help...Not really in that customisation.

13. Looking back at some ATS screenshots when it was popular and found @Mike Dragon chillin in the background while I was being spawned on by a million trucks 

AvN8yaz.jpg

1. Mike Dragon

Mike Dragon

But the real question is... was I in my red Scout or one of my trucks? Food for thought! :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.