All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Howdy fellow truckers,

is it just me, or do European trucks 🇪🇺 feel like toys after driving American trucks 🇺🇸? 🤔

3. Today
  4. In the end, you have to decide for yourself whether and how important chat announcements are. To my knowledge, you can't be punished for missing an "important" announcement due to an deavtivated chat, can you? Nevertheless, the reworked system is a disimprovement. PS: Turning off player names can reduce visual clutter on the screen, allowing players to focus more on the road and gameplay elements without constant distractions. Hiding player names can make the game world feel more realistic. Being able to deactivate chat while still seeing player names allows players to remain aware of other players' presence without being exposed to potentially negative interactions in the chat.
  5. Happy Birthday! 🎉 

6. Thank you for the follow ❤️

7. Welcome, brother

8. happy birthday🎂

9. 📷 Back on the road after not being able to drive for 2 Weeks, and it started of with this view and amazing Sunset 😍🔥

gKF7ooJ.png
    #SingleplayerLife #ScaniaLove #Sunset #SwedenRoads

1. BigWeek.

BigWeek.

This is a very good photo:HaulieLove:

2. Tim [NL]

Tim [NL]

🫡 @BigWeek. appreciate it, sure is indeed and so was the beautiful sunset 😀

3. 'MaRtY

'MaRtY

Amazing Truck🖤

10. I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.

without3dscary.png?ex=66175a05&is=6604e5

11. Another spot of random CD road photography from a while back
  12. Good morning :tmp:, how is everyone doing today?

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Хидара

Хидара

Not bad. I'm slowly restoring my sleep mode.

3. 'MaRtY

'MaRtY

All Good thx for askin:HaulieLove:

4. BigWeek.

BigWeek.

I just woke up from sleep:HaulieSus:

13. Vielen Dank, dass Sie uns folgen. 😃

I don't speak German, just a few things I know 🤣

14. :BIGFAN:

Happy birthday!  :HaulieLove:

15. Happy birthday! ❤️ 

16. Yesterday
  17. Happy birthday! 

18. You'd think. I was hoping for a better response from them as it didn't really address my issue. I just don't wanna see name tags but do want chat Like how it use to be As their new "reworked" system still has the problem they talk about. Now all that will happen is, I wont see the chat announcements cos i wont want names above trucks. Seems strange that they had the feature and removed it. While SCS Convoy implemented a solution for this (You can disable nametags with in-game settings)
  19. No one can stop me from doing what I like to do 😈

ets2_20240326_022251_00.png?ex=66149e30&

1. Kael_

Kael_

Nice pic, bro. :tmp:

2. Almeida'

Almeida'

Wonderful picture and truck! 📸 :love:

3. Killua  // Ireland ^_^
  20. top 3 best looking volvo fh2009

1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.