This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pries Logistics ; 3
    img%5D

3. Hallo ich habe einen beweis das ich mein gametag geändert habe

Kontoname GHOSTRIDERXD2 

LINK ZUM BILD HIER:  https://prnt.sc/o3zrl0

ps: Ich kann keinen beschwerte schreiben

4. someone drove truck off top of building??????

https://plays.tv/video/5d0a6fa2814ab21437

5. [WT] JPGames

Top 10 Spedition | Westfalen Transporte

Für alle interessierten Fahrer & Subunternehmer:  Es sind immer noch Plätze frei!  
  6. Happy Birthday Buddy!

7. McDodge34 [FR QC]

0.2.2.6.1 Released

Yes its does support, but beware some areas aren't in NCZ yet, I drove a few loads there yesterday and it was very fun experience, just respect the other drivers and there's no problems.
  8. Hallo ich habe einen beweis das ich mein gametag geändert habe

account name GHOSTRIDERXD2 

LINK ZUM BILD HIER:   https://prnt.sc/o3zrl0

1. Lasse

Lasse

Hey GHOSTRIDERXD2,

Bitte schreibe dies in deinen Appeal hier: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Du solltest den GM nicht hier im Forum informieren, da dies gegen unsere Regeln verstößt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Lasse

9. R_D [G27+SKRS] [90km/h] [BE]

0.2.2.6.1 Released

Thanks for the new update, great job guys! Now as for the confusion with the doubles and triples: As of version 1.34 (and below): you were allowed to drive b-doubles, hct doubles and b-triples everywhere around the map, EXCEPT the restriction zone around CD-area (see rules section 5.2 for a map of the zone). There were different ways to get those trailers in: - Forerunners mod (save in single player, load in multiplayer) - Drive them from the countries where they are allowed by SCS (Scandinavia and Baltics) to where ever you want them. - Save edit the trailers in. As of 1.35: You are still allowed to drive them everywhere around the map as it was in 1.34 and below (except restriction area) BUT there are a few things to keep in mind about the b-double trailers on CD you guys seeing driving around: - it appears ONLY the new b-doubles that SCS added in 1.35 can be drivin on CD and inside restriction zone (b-double container trailer, b-double log trailer) - So hct double or triple or other b-double* (*b-doubles from version 1.34 and below like the Krone doubles,...) are not allowed and will result in a kick from the restriction zone. Further: SCS allowed b-doubles in Germany and Netherlands as they drive there IRL also, but as said above: ONLY the new b-double trailers are seem to work in the restriction zone (Duisburg, CD-road,...). In the next few updates and patches the TMP team will probably sort these things out, give you guys the info you need, and change the rules also if needed. These are the things I found out so far, so correct me if I'm wrong. Regards
  10. Hello This happened today around 08:00. I heard 1.35 was out so I wanted to test the Voice Navi. Unfortunatley the TMP Laucher said that I am on 1.34. I downloaded 1.35 5 or 6 days ago. These are the thing that I tried : - Reinstalling ETS2 and the TMP Launcher - Deleting all TMP Launcher folders - Opting out of beta via Steam > Properties > Betas - I also tried going to temporary 1.34x back to NONE- Opt out of all beta programs. I downloaded everything but still the same error showed up. Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/7ZIOGsg Thanks
  11. I think all of the restricted zone hould be removed. I can see it happen in real xD "If you continue driving in this direction you'll be dead" in your boardcomputer...
  12. [Dragon] *ZiYingQianXia

0.2.2.6.1 Released

感谢官方更新1.35版本,谢谢,祝欧卡2官方全体工作人员开开心心,工作越来越好,最后再次感谢!
  13. Zurgui

0.2.2.6.1 Released

Thanks for the update ! I think you need to improve your communication : On the progress of the update, especially when it's longer than the others, which was the case for this one What about double trailers ? The official rule didn't change about it, but SCS changed it, we need some clarification about it.
  14. Kid Fabi

Błąd z Truckersmp

Witaj @>>Gikz=YT=Twitch<<, Cieszę się, że Twój problem został rozwiązany. Jeżeli będziesz potrzebować pomocy w przyszłości, nie wahaj się ponownie z nami skontaktować.  Pozdrawiam, Kid Fabi TruckersMP Support Team  // Zamykam i przenoszę do Rozwiązanych
  15. I-P-S

Werden Raser Bevorzugt ?

Zitat: Ich weiß jetzt nicht wie du zu dem Entschluss kommst, dass wir mit Absicht die Regeln ignorieren, aber falls wir einen Regelverstoß feststellen, dann handeln wir auch dementsprechend und tun nicht so, als wenn nichts wäre. In diesem Spiel werden Raser in keinster Weise bevorzugt --------------------------------------------------------- Da kann ich nur drüber lachen. Ich bin vorher Calais - Rotterdam gefahren. In der Nähe des Bahnübergangs stand ein Admin. Dort überholen viele sehr dreist obwohl eine lange Schlange an LKWs beidseitig vor dem Bahnübergang stehen. Und was macht der Admin? Er kickt die Spieler nur. Da fehlt mir das Verständnis! Diese Spieler gehören sofort gebannt! Und ich hab eigentlich keine Lust mehr Reporte zu schreiben und meine Zeit für diese Deppen zu verschwenden. Also - Warum werden derartig rücksichtslose nicht gebannt sondern nur gekickt??
  16. InvisibleRaptor

Putem sa ajungem la 0?

17. (VP) THC Kingdom 808

0.2.2.6.1 Released

Mahalo nui loa for another speedy update; Really appreciate all your hard work and MP experience. Aloha!!!
  18. en_field

Should TruckersMP change their ban system?

^ And I can confirm this is not how things work here. People get punished based on their actions, not the time they've been around (even if being here for a long time usually means they're more responsible, indeed). As a part of the staff, I can say I've never seen this happen here.
  19. Today
  20. [FR] Léoloulou2

[12 October 2019] Prime 1 Year

Prime's birthday, I'm in a hurry !
  21. >>Gikz=YT=Twitch<<

Błąd z Truckersmp

Dobra można zamknąć zupełnie zapomniałem że może być coś otwartego w tle wystarczyło ETS2 wyłączyć w menadżerze. Ale tak to jest jak się ma milion spraw na głowie Dzieki Pozdrawiam
  22. Elias

0.2.2.6.1 Released

People that drove double Trailers in Germany (and more) used saveediting.
  23. EPS!LON

Błąd z Truckersmp

Witaj, Sprawdź proszę, czy w menadżerze zadań nie masz przypadkiem otwartego procesu ETS2. Jeżeli takowy proces masz otwarty zakończ go i uruchom ponownie launcher TruckersMP. Jeżeli problem wciąż występuje, usuń plik core_ets2mp.dll znajdujący się w: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP. Następnie uruchom launcher TruckersMP, pobierz wymagane pliki i sprawdź, czy problem dalej występuje. Czekamy na odpowiedź. Z poważaniem, EPS!LON
  24. Right, who do i have to talk to about the double zone issue, i feel like we are being ignored! 

1. Truckerspanda

Truckerspanda

No, now the double container no-go zone seems to have been cancelled. If the server doesn't kick you for it, you can! 

2. EHHVTC - Ollie
  25. antoca

Should TruckersMP change their ban system?

Many of them may be friends of admins/moderators (just a guess to answer your question). Also, when a moderator looks on a player for several years without single ban, he can forgive violation of rules. While a newbie would be banned without hesitation. This is how things usually work in games online.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements

Support our mod!

If you like our work and would like to help support our game servers, website or domain, please feel free to donate. Every donation received will help us to improve our mod.