All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2.                                                                                                     yesterday with w/ @.FrøstLeaf.:HaulieLove:

spacer.png

1. Ata35

Ata35

Nice photo :HaulieLove:

3. Sunstrider

Road Events

If the players around the area exceeds 56, events shouldn't generate.
  4. Thank you for the follow me. :love:

5. If I wasn't waiting for sooooo many other much more important changes, I would probably find this new improvement super great. I guess now people will be able to write "REC BAN" in multiple languages and with friendly smileys
  6. Today
  7. Just like the web report system, we do not pick and choose which reports we claim in the in-game system either. We just claim whatever is at the top of the list and we do not know where this report will take us. A moderator does not decide that he only wants to check reports from Kirkenes. But most reports in the system will be from Kirkenes anyway.
  8. :tmp::HaulieLove:

T4wxQTM.png

1. Almeida'

Almeida'

Wow, wonderful picture and truck! 📸 😍

9. Your post made me aware that I didn't mention "save-editing". I added it to my initial post. So guys, this is a question about "save-editing"!
  10. Hello there, Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)? Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized! I look forward to your response. King regards, Roy Pegasus TruckersMP Trial Support & Translator
  11. Hello StreamNOC The snow mod doesn't support TMP anymore, it's spring time now. https://truckersmp.com/blog/308
  12. I added the frosty v9.7 add-on to the mod folder, but when I accessed TruckersMP, it didn't snow. Did I miss something?
  13. Happy birthday 

14. Howdy fellow truckers, I'm interested in save-editing my truck in American Truck Simulator. In particular, I'd like to know how I can change the paint color of the truck frame of a Kenworth W900. Maybe one of you smart guys can help me understand how it's done? Many thanks in advance!
  15. Never use a fork again. Chocolate ice cream or Vanilla ice cream?
  16. Hello @djoh, We're happy to announce that your post has been approved! Good luck! Note that if your topic is inactive for more than 1 month, unfortunately, we'll have to move it to the archive. //Topic has been approved
  17. I'm probably too old or too concerned about road safety to understand why one needs or wants to be distracted from the road by chatting (now also with emojis).
  18. Merhaba, Verilen cevap doğrultusunda sormuş olduğunuz sorunun cevabını aldınız mı? Lütfen forum düzenimiz için bunu bize bildiriniz. Saygılarımla, Nightmaree. TruckersMP Support-Report Moderator
  19. Merhaba, Verilen cevaplar doğrultusunda sormuş olduğunuz sorunun cevabını aldınız mı? Lütfen forum düzenimiz için bunu bize bildiriniz. Saygılarımla, Nightmaree. TruckersMP Support-Report Moderator
  20. Merhaba, Verilen cevap doğrultusunda sormuş olduğunuz sorunun cevabını aldınız mı? Lütfen forum düzenimiz için bunu bize bildiriniz. Saygılarımla, Nightmaree. TruckersMP Support-Report Moderator
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.