All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thank you for the follow! :HaulieLove:

3. Thank you for the follow, Aventador! ❤️ @Aventador7777

4. Thanks for the Follow!

5. Quitting, Never use a fork again or never use a knife again?
  6. and now i have won @ALLIANCE _Thyagoof
  7. Today
  8. Thanks for the Follow!

9. WIth a weight of about 3 tons, the helicopter is a lightweight. Especially if compared to the 61 tons locomotive. (Source: https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Cargo_types)
  10. Thanks so much for your follow! 💖

11. Polanek123

Bug z launcherem

Witam, mam buga z laucherem i mi nic nie pokazuje w GRAJ. Przez to nie mogę grać w TruckersMP. Reinstall nie pomógł. Pokazywało tylko na 1 sekundę i nie ma. Screen poniżej
  12. I always use YouTube the evidence is always available and the quality is excellent no blurry or bad videos
  13. my point on this one i would not take heavy cargos like trains or helicopters on the cd route they are heavy and slow and not easy to pass if your on c-d if do go on it atleast have the decency to let others players past because you will end up holding alot of players up
  14. ha ha ha atleast most of my friends do that lol i very much doubt they have the top 4 or 5 if they were that that big they would not shut them down
  15. Thanks for follow 

16. Thanks for follow 🤩

17. !! Warning !!

Dear Friends,

I wanted to issue an urgent warning my Steam account has been compromised. Please be aware that any messages coming from that account should not be trusted, as they are not from me. Do not click any links, respond to requests, or engage with the account until further notice.

I am currently working to resolve the issue and regain control of my account. In the meantime, if you receive any odd or suspicious messages, please do not engage and, if possible, report them directly to Steam Support.

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this situation may cause and hope to have this resolved shortly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Austin1203

bt2Eg2m.png

1. Austin1203

Austin1203

Great news!

I have successfully recovered my stolen Steam account! It's a huge relief to have it back in safe hands.

Rest assured, all security measures have been reinforced to prevent any future breaches.🥲

18. Howdy fellow truckers,

is it just me, or do European trucks 🇪🇺 feel like toys after driving American trucks 🇺🇸? 🤔

19. In the end, you have to decide for yourself whether and how important chat announcements are. To my knowledge, you can't be punished for missing an "important" announcement due to an deavtivated chat, can you? Nevertheless, the reworked system is a disimprovement. PS: Turning off player names can reduce visual clutter on the screen, allowing players to focus more on the road and gameplay elements without constant distractions. Hiding player names can make the game world feel more realistic. Being able to deactivate chat while still seeing player names allows players to remain aware of other players' presence without being exposed to potentially negative interactions in the chat.
  20. Happy Birthday! 🎉 

21. Thank you for the follow ❤️

22. Welcome, brother

23. happy birthday🎂

1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.