All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. CHRISTINA

DLC CARGAS ESPECIAIS ATS

Obrigada, @David Edson. Já aconteceu de eu ser chutada automaticamente no ATS..... Infelizmente é uma pena para todos os jogadores que tem essa DLC, mas......... ainda temos o single player. Boa viagem para todos nós, tanto no MP como no SP.
  3. David Edson

DLC CARGAS ESPECIAIS ATS

Oi CHRISTINA, A DLC de transportes especiais infelizmente não funciona juntamente com o multiplayer em ambos os jogos. Caso você por acidente pegue um serviço desse tipo, levará um kick automático do sistema para evitar dessincronização com os outros players. Espero ter respondido sua pergunta!
  4. I join @Krewlex along with a few others on a Drive on ATS! hEOCzlF.jpg

5. Jeronimeau

questionable driving and attitudes

Valid point made. This behavior tends to happen anywhere, but it is especially noticeable on the CD road. If you go as fast as the set speed limit, many will run into you, run into oncoming traffic as they evade you, or crash into the road side. Many will flame you, because you are "blocking the road" in their eyes. I am not an old ETS2 veteran, but I do respect the traffic rules and drive at acceptable speeds - accordingly to the road conditions and the amount of traffic present. At first, though, I also used to speed up to 150 km/h, just because I was able to. I learned my lesson through crashing my truck several times (either because I was not able to make the turn or because my heavy trailer flipped), but I've never disadvantaged others - it was almost always on the highways. Now, that's a learning curve and that should be acceptable. But I think the assumption is correct that a lot of new people simply don't care about crashing. It's relatively easy to get money when you have enough employee drivers, so they don't disadvantage themselves. And quite frankly, I think a significant amount of those crashers are deliberate crashers - I believe they are only playing this game to cause crashes because they enjoy doing so. It's both entertaining and annoying for players who prefer the simulation part of this game, but the question is, how does one fix such a thing.
  6. [RT]-Team*Ruthless<Q>

RT国际车队招聘宣传贴

欢迎您加入我们RT国际车队 车队暂时人数为:7人 车队队长:Ruthless(无情) 联运时间:北京时间晚上20.15 车队steam组:https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ChinaRT 车队审核群:198580934 YY语音频道:18057765
  7. [WD.Log] Big Maik [ GER ]

0.2.2.6.1 Released

Hello mwl4 I have a problem With double trailer Can you please make the lock out that would be super of you Kind regards Big Maik
  8. Today
  9. Suleyman.53

DLC CARGAS ESPECIAIS ATS

//Moved to Portuguese Discussion
  10. Será que existe uma mesma possibilidade de usar o ATS MP na nossa DLC de Cargas Especiais, visto que, a depende de IA? Grata a todos que quiserem esclarecer!
  11. Jeronimeau

C-D road

I drive the C-D road on purpose regularly (alternating between Calais/Rotterdam and Duisburg) because I enjoy the heavy traffic. But yeah, it can definitely be dangerous sometimes. You're 100% going to see crashes happen around you and you should be ready to slow down for traffic jams and/or to evade crashes. Those happen usually around highway intersections and sharp turns in the road itself, because some people ignore traffic signs or simply speed at 150 km/h and run into others or end up in the road side. That being said, I think 90-120 km/h is probably the safest velocity because it allows you to move at about the same speed as others. In turns I would recommend 70-100, depending on the angles and steepness, etc. If you're going 50-80 km/h on (semi-)straight parts, many, and I mean many, people will try to pass you or they will simply crash into you as they can't slow down quick enough. As the oncoming traffic is as crowded as your own direction, chances are that people run into them or they try to ram you off the road while they're trying to overtake you. It happens a lot, so I would not recommend going so slow. This, of course, depends on your cargo and truck specs. And it also depends how crowded the server and, more specifically, the road is. When it's congested, the majority of players are speeding. There's not really a set velocity that you should drive, just drive as quick as you are comfortable with and what suits to the conditions of the road and time of day. 150 km/h, however, is way too fast for the C-D road in my opinion. You will most likely survive it, but remember to keep an eye out for silly lunatics who think the road is a roller coaster
  12. KingModzv11

Word Starting With The Last Letter

dealership
  13. White Wolf.

DHT sucht Fahrer/innen

Hallo Ets2 & Ats Fahrer/innen, die DHT-FEC sucht weiterhin fleißige Fahrer/innen für unser Team. Das Team wächst und wächst und jeder hat Spaß am Fahren, Konvois bilden sich wie von automatisch ohne Ankündigung! Unsere Mindestanforderungen für eure Bewerbungen findest du hier: https://dark-horizon-transports.ch/ Möchtest auch du nicht mehr alleine Fahren wollen, bewerbe dich jetzt bei uns! Das DHT-FEC Team freut sich auf deine Bewerbung!
  14. KingModzv11

Should TruckersMP change their ban system?

No. I think the rules should stay they same as they are now because if people would follow them you would not need to get the bans change because you would never have to worry about it. Just do what the rules say and you would not get ban.
  15. z411

New game mode (an apology)

Syncing the traffic indeed sounds like a really hard issue, I wonder how they're making that work.
  16. Midnight Trucker

Creating Custom Jobs - Virtual Speditor

Thanks, this helped me alot! @xJazzy Find the most recent profile. Open the 'saves' folder and open your most recent save (it should be a number). 5 - Open the Virtual Speditor application then copy the location of your save file into Virtual Speditor. Then follow the steps as instructed. If you have no folders, create a save on your game. And make sure that you are in the folder where you have personally selected your saves games to save.
  17. Midnight Trucker

Should TruckersMP change their ban system?

NO! If you follow the rules, you have nothing to worry about...
  18. Kid Fabi

Obsługiwana wersja dla ATS i ETS2

Zaktualizowano Ta wersja obsługuje: Euro Truck Simulator 2 w wersji: 1.35.1.13s oraz American Truck Simulator w wersji 1.35.1.3s .
  19. Suggestion Name: truck sounds on cars Suggestion Description:Allowing the save editing of truck sounds on cars and preventing the server from auto kicking the player for "truck pars on cars" Any example images: NONE Why should it be added?: I feel it would add some fun into the game to make different vehicles sound different. Also because different truck sounds on other trucks are already allowed so I feel implementing this wouldn't cause any harm and would like the game more fun and interesting. It would also mimic putting a train horn on a car a real life that some people like to do.
  20. BL4CK$K1LL

Display problem on dx11

Hello @Emeryt, Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above? Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized! Kind Regards, BL4CK$K1LL TruckersMP Support
  21. BL4CK$K1LL

Fire Appliances

Hello @fidget3306, Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above? Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized! Kind Regards, BL4CK$K1LL TruckersMP Support
  22. BL4CK$K1LL

Supported Version for ATS and ETS2

Updated: - This version supports : Euro Truck Simulator 2 version : 1.35.1.13s : American Truck Simulator version : 1.35.1.3s
  23. Suleyman.53

Which one should come for modified dlc lorry?

Hello There; As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.  If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.   //Moved to Archive
  24. Suleyman.53

Best Black Sea City ?

Hello There; As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.  If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.   //Moved to Archive
  25. Yesterday
  26. Congratulations on your new role

27. Kid Fabi

Generowanie zleceń dla siebie na konwój.

Witaj @Michal1983, Jako iż Twój problem nie dotyczy bezpośrednio modyfikacji TruckersMP, przeniosę teraz ten temat do odpowiedniego działu. Pozdrawiam, Kid Fabi TruckersMP Support Team // Przenoszę do Off Topic
  1. Load more activity

Support our mod!

If you like our work and would like to help support our game servers, website or domain, please feel free to donate. Every donation received will help us to improve our mod.