All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello There I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way. If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=) // Locked and moved to Archive.
  3. -Tomukas-

Red Lights, when do you run them?

Hello There, To be honest, I'm not stopping at some red lights because if there's no one around and there's no danger of any traffic that's going to make it difficult, im passing to some red lights. I'm standing in crowded places because it's forbidden to do this, and you can suddenly cause a big accident. Thank you so much for creating a discussion topic
  4. Phonyang

Can't re-download game

Hello, Have you solved your problem with the answers you have received in our community? Please let us know. Thanks for your understanding. Kindest Regards Phonyang
  5. Finally the first skin has arrived that means no VTC skin memes @Averazon

6. [TR] SkortiL

Unreliabe connection

Hello there, Has your problem been solved? Please let us know! Sincerely, [TR] SkortiL TruckersMP Support
  7. Convoy RomaniaElit :love:

C14CE7FE3043B19048D3113E5368F0FBA9A1E91B

6049CF00EBD8353DEA05BE59F5522B6B6CA7803E

8. The standards you set for yourself will define who you become. Do it right or don't do it at all.

MTcwYWMzNzI2ZDA.jpeg

1. Berk [17]

Berk [17]

Güzel Olmuş ^^

9. UK.--

IS this allowed?

Hi So i installed a workshop mod called 'Additional Customisations' and i heard it was compatible with TruckersMP and i got this trailer but i wanted to know if it was suitable for TruckersMP and i wont get banned Picture of the trailer > https://prntscr.com/nen4si. Is this allowed on truckers mp without getting banned? thanks.
  10. [TR] SkortiL

Connection error-retry?

Hello @Bonkersmad1238, We'd like to get information if your problem has been solved now! Sincerely, [TR] SkortiL TruckersMP Support
  11. Chris2306

Deutscher Community Konvoi 20.04

Es hat mega Spaß gemacht, ich danke dir für diese super Organisation auch wenn nicht soviele Leute da waren haben wir das durchgezogen, also ein richtiges Dankeschön an dich Powerful! Frohe Ostern!
  12. [VIVA] ..Jasiu..

Trzecia Edycja "Po Polsku v3"

Życzę udanego Konwoju ! Pozdrawiam ..Jasiu..
  13. It could be wonderful if it was a convoy with heavy cargo. 

hmmm...:thisisfine:

14. [LKW Tr.] Alis*

Speed limited on EU 2 Server

Hello, You can try to turn speed limiter off in the singleplayer. Sometimes this happens in multi... Also make sure you have speed-limiter disabled in TMP options If it won't help: goto: C:\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\YOURPROFILE open: "config.cfg" change line: "g_use_speed_limiter" and put 0 there ("uset g_use_speed_limiter "0") save file and exit
  15. Total EDM

Connection error-retry?

Hi, There is hidden %appdata%. For easier help please view this website. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028316/windows-view-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-10 You will get the info that you need. Regards Total EDM
  16. Today
  17. ASIR [CZE]

Hello, Do following; Open tab Click Settings Go to General Find “Speed Limiter” Uncheck it Done And make sure you that you are not doing external contract. Best Regards, //ASIR
  18. Total EDM

Unreliabe connection

Hi, It can many reasons why you get this kind of issue. I suggest you to try play on your phone's internet to check if you get same error and it get easier to know if your internet is the problem or not. Can you please post screenshot of your upload and download speed + Ping/ms ? https://www.speedtest.net/ Regards Total EDM
  19. Suleyman.53

Red Lights, when do you run them?

Hello There; I moving your topic to the required section because this topic is more appropriate for the general discussion section. //Moved to General Discussion
  20. wwa1232

The Last Post Wins!

This whole thread is pointless.. But I will win.
  21. WarMaz

The Last Post Wins!

Pointless but well.
  22. Suleyman.53

Looks like you need help. I move this topic to the help section so that you can get some more useful help.  //Moved to Help section
  23. WarMaz

Try to get there to 0! (V2)

24. mYT.JhoN

I was playing today on the US 2 server and I can not exceed 110 km / h with my truck, and I can not disable the speed limiter in the game options, whenever I deactivate it it will activate by itself. Before the speed limit was 150 km / h now I can not exceed 110 km / h, does anyone know why?
  25. {HGT} lukasz198636

3 Urodziny HardGroupTransport

1. Load more activity