How to have custom interiors in TruckersMP? Save editing?

MakeMe

I've heard that is possible to use save editing in a way, where you can not only put an custom Michellen miniture in a custom spot like in this video

Spoiler

BUT have custom interiors.

like @MatzeOnTour has:

Spoiler

2q2cHWg.png

UNJZPxC.png

there's a lot more in here: 

Spoiler

So I can't seem to find how to do a custom one, there are a lot of ones that only change colors but what about changing the interior like placing wardroves or something.

I've already seen this topic I dont understand how to apply that to interiors, btw im a newbie on this stuff. 

Spoiler

My question is how you do that? I'm trying to edit the mercedes new actros(scs one) interior since I dont link the yellow and the texture, any help is welcome!

• MakeMe changed the title to How to have custom interiors in TruckersMP? Save editing?

Hi,Ch4d

You can use save & edit to change your trailer or accessories fitted to your truck.Most of the modified attachments can only be seen by themselves.

If you create a long trailer,but you can't handle it safely,you may be banned from game

If you modify the accessories of the truck,such as lighting,interior.Then you need to make sure that the items you modify do not affect the players around you.

Please refer to the TruckersMP rules:§3-Save Editing

Link:https://truckersmp.com/rules#3-save-editing

If you want to be like them,you can search for tutorials on YouTube

This is a video of how to change your interior:

Hope I can help you

Sincerely,

Tony

Sincerely,

Hope you have a nice day~

Alan | TruckersMP | Language in English

Wanna reach me? View in Forum | Profile

Local modding❤️  

Best local modder is @Beenz.  in my opinion.

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

As the last reply to this topic is older than 2 weeks (14 days), I will go ahead and close this topic for further replies.

To keep our forum clean and manageable, we have to close old topics to prevent the forum sections to get "messy" or too full.

Thanks to everyone for contributing in this discussion! If you deem it necessary to keep discussing about this topic, feel free to open a new discussion. 

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to conact me via private message on the forum or on Discord.

//Archived due to inactivity

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Archived