Driving against cancer

Mo1993

About the event:

Hello my name is @_Mo1993_.

I have had to deal with this topic for a long time because I am affected.

What is my intention?

I would be happy about a convoy called "Driving Against Cancer".

You can find some information under the following link: https://www.krebshilfe.de/krebsforschung/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiKba0PjU7AIVxuR3Ch1Z6QxhEAAYAiAAEgI4mfD_BwE

I know that research on cancer is very difficult right now. That's why I donate the rest of the money at the end of each month. I like doing this because I know where the money will go. I would be very happy to work out something really great with team members of the TruckersMP and the event team.

If you like this topic then share it

Please give me feedback, as I really enjoy creating events. I also really enjoy working in a team so that everyone can contribute and everything is much easier.

Thank you for your time, best regards, Mo

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

As everyone knows, cancer is a disease that is really difficult to treat. I think there is no one in the world who does not know about this disease or does not see it around him/her. I'd really like to participate in an event like this. That's a really great idea. I strongly support this idea. And thank you very much for sharing your opinion.  

It is really, really nice to see how they think about it ?   Thank you very much,  

I am very grateful for any help and work for This event ?

excuse me, i'm just very touched ??

Unfortunately, I don't have that long 

And during this time I would like to experience something great again.

My doctor says 6 months another at most 1 year 

The TruckersMP community is just wonderful ❤️

Feel free to write to me privately wherever you want Discord, Steam, no matter where  Greetings Mo.   

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

Hello,

The topic has been now approved by the Community Manager @Schak Bruijn now. Next time please remember that posts that include a fundraising are not allowed, unless it's a legitimate charity and it's approved by management team.

§4.10 - No advertising of fundraisers

Advertising links that are focused on gathering funds are not allowed. This can include but is not limited to personal funds links, external votes, in real-life work, and charity, which can be an exception, after a legitimate check and approval by management.

Kind regards,

.Christopher

TruckersMP Community Moderator Leader

// Approved

banner

Hii,

if you would like to help with this convoy please contact me on Discord my Discord is Mo1993#2223

I am sure that as a team we will work out something great

Greetings Mo

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I can't do it alone.  

Planning, graphics, date, layout, unfortunately I can't do it all by myself at the moment.

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

Do they have Discord My Discord Mo1993#2223

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

On 11/15/2020 at 3:27 PM, Joao Rodrigues said:

@Mo1993,

how in particular do you plan to raise the funds to donate with the convoy?

No, it's not about donation money. the website link should be there to learn more about it.

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately no one has contacted me until today. I can't do the whole event on my own right now.

So I say thank you for reading it. It can be archived

Best regards,

Mo1993

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

If you can help me wherever I can turn

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

6 hours ago, KİBERK Sυѕkun said:

Ich gratuliere wirklich denen, die zu dem Konvoi beigetragen haben, der sehr erfolgreich war. Vielen Dank für diese Gedanken.

?  Read everything again and then comment

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

As the last reply to this topic is older than 2 weeks (14 days), I will go ahead and close this topic for further replies.

To keep our forum clean and manageable, we have to close old topics to prevent the forum sections to get "messy" or too full.

Thanks to everyone for contributing in this discussion! If you deem it necessary to keep discussing about this topic, feel free to open a new discussion. 

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to conact me via private message on the forum or on Discord.

//Archived due to inactivity

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Archived