ATS Map Expansions?

effinghamjnr

ATS Map expantions?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Okay so i'm going to say it. I'm more of an ETS2 fan than ATS however over the past couple of weeks I've been playing ATS alot more and I've found myself running out of map. Now I have 3 of the Map expansions for the game already (These being Oregon, Washington and Arizona). However I want to know which one I should buy next. Please let me know buy leaving a comment or reacting to the poll! I know Colorado is also coming out fairly soon so that will be going on my Wishlist as well when it releases.

• Idaho
    • Utah
    • New Mexico

Okay so i'm going to say it. I'm more of an ETS2 fan than ATS however over the past couple of weeks I've been playing ATS alot more and I've found myself running out of map. Now I have 3 of the Map expansions for the game already (These being Oregon, Washington and Arizona). However I want to know which one I should buy next. Please let me know buy leaving a comment or reacting to the poll! :) 

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

I would recommend all the map dlcs if you like to do jobs and discover  maps  and maps gets cheaper during steam sales sometimes you can get 2 maps in bundle.

id say go for Idaho mate, but u might be able to get them all in a bundle or something very soon, keep an eye out on 3rd party sites aswell, CD-keys, G2A, etc etc ...  aswell though if you play any single player theres a mod called Coast to Coast, now it does seem like it was a bit rushed possibly, most of the areas are not to the quality of SCS work but there are some rly nice areas on there aswell and that gives you the whole country of America.

Personally. I recommend going for Idaho. It’s an amazing and beautiful state, which has plenty of roads for you to enjoy while driving, or even exploring. There are plenty of beautiful sites to see and a lot of interesting roads to drive on. With some of them roads being fairly challenging for heavy hauls and even regular deliveries. 

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

I would get them all if that is an option for you. If your only looking for one though Idaho for me, maybe because it's new but New Mexico is very sparse great if that's your thing, Utah is good and would be my second choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @effinghamjnr,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived