Game Lag - Auto Save

FrogCF

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello there,

Thank you for creating a forum topic today.

Alongside the solution(s) already mentioned above, there is also another thing to consider - save formats.

There is a selection of different save formats that the game is able to use for auto-saves and manually made saves in the menu. This website provides more information: https://modding.scssoft.com/wiki/Documentation/Engine/Configuration_variables/g_save_format.

I recommend to use uset g_save_format "0" in your config.cfg file, as the game will decide what is more efficient to do, and hopefully reduce or completely eliminate lag on auto-saves. It can also be changed in the console via this command (I'd recommend to change it in singleplayer) g_save_format 0.

I hope this helps and let us know if you need anything else! ?

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support

Hello,

Autosave will always cause some "lag", especially in multipalyer, but it depends on an ammount of stuff it needs to "save".

Everything you own in the game - garages, trucks, trailers, map exploration ( I guess it has to save the freight market too), but most importantly, your hired employees, all contribute to that ammount.

Best things to check to reduce autosave lag are the number of hired employees driving their virtual jobs - as few as possible or none at all is the best number. Also you should make sure your save folder is on SSD, not HDD.

• Like 1

Hello there!  

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. :) 

Sincerely,
Winter~
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there!  

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity and since this thread already has been reopened, I will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation.  

Sincerely,
KasperE
TruckersMP - Support

// Locked and Moved to Unsolved