Favorite Truck Brand? (ATS)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Brands;

• Kenworth
    • Perterbilt
    • Volvo
    • International
    • Western Star

My favorite tool for ats is the peterbit brand I think it has very nice and powerful tools.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

On 11/1/2020 at 9:49 PM, Mircea541real said:

Where is Mack though? I would choose it if was in poll options due to it's body style. But if I should choose from the ones listed above I would drive a Volvo, because it's quite powerful and it looks modern enough compared to the others. 

Omg I'm so sorry! I forgot about MACK :(

My favorite truck has to be a Kenworth.. but if I ain't driving a Kitty Whopper than im in a Peterbilt. I don't drive much else other than the W900 & 389. I personally don't enjoy the Volvo, International, and Western Star because they don't got enough power behind them to do many runs. Mack ain't all that bad, but not near close to what I enjoy truck wise.

Support | Report | Feedback | Appeal | Recruitment

Kind regards,
Ghøst.

i enjoy all the brands, they all have their plus's and minis' in my mind. and it all depends aswell how u set it up, how u build it, going with all the biggest stuff at the bottom of the customization menu isnt always the best thing. i do have to say though lately ive been loving my Volvo VNL, its the shortest chassis, biggest engine and trans,  and day cab. quick easy truck to get in and out of places and keep turnin and burnin and earnin.  ive found with alot of the trucks though, the 7 speed retarder is the best trans (in my opinion)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @XzXwhiteXzX,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived