What are some of your greatest/funniest moments on ETS2 in TruckersMP? | Let's share some memories!

Syna

Hey there!

As the title says, what are some of your greatest/funniest moments on ETS2 while on TruckersMP -- Can be a major convoy you really enjoyed being part of, to a moment that made you cry from laughter -- Whatever comes to mind, feel free to share them!

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

Not the most funny but certainly worth mentioning. I was driving with a friend on a 2 lane highway doing a constant 84km/h (Limit +4) and 2 others were apparently racing eachother and very quickly approached from behind. The one who was on my lane swerved sideways in the lane of his "opponent" and wiped himself and the other guy out well behind me flipping and toppling sideways.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Syna,

Since there has been no interaction or reply on the Post for 2 weeks (14 days) and it's inactive, I am moving this thread to the Archive for the arranging of the forums.

Kind Regards,

Snap Dragon

Game & Community Moderator

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived