Interviews with Truckers

tristancross

I'm a writer working on a fun story for WIRED UK and a long time ETS2 fan, hope you don't mind me posting!

What with the US election coming up but the damn global pandemic making travelling anywhere to interview members of the public next to impossible, I was hoping to do the next best thing, and interview eligible voters in ATS, on the issues that matter to them, as I encounter them in-game, as they truck around the States.

The interviews can be as anonymised as anyone who'd like to take part would like, and go into as little or as much detail as they're comfortable - they can simply be about how they're feeling about the present moment, in a totally non-partisan way, if that's easier! If anyone would like to be involved or be able to possibly could help out, please get in touch, I'd be enormously appreciative!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @tristancross,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived