Favourite Locations!

.George

Hey Guys!

So recently, I have been playing a lot of ATS. But I was wondering, as I am new(ish) to the game, and don't know where many of the cities are, what are your favourite locations in ATS?

These can be: Roads, Cities, Entire States, POI's or any type of easter egg that you would recommend me, or anyone in this community, try out when they play next.

Thanks! ?

I haven't played ATS for long time, but I think the road between las vegas and san francisco will be ideal for you.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

I dont care much about cities, but some worth a visit are:

San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Salt Lake City, Portland or Seattle if you like big cities.

Grand Canyon Village, Grand Coulee or Idaho Falls for some really nice views.

Nice roads to take:

U.S. Route 101 - goes North from Los Angeles up to Port Angeles, then turns South to Olympia where it ends (you can also take short ferry to Bellingham). North of Santa Maria you should take scenic detour through California State Route 1 up to San Francisco, that runs by the coast, parallel with US 101.

Nevada State Route 375 (a.k.a Extraterrestrial Highway) - only for easter egg, find a resting area there, wait for the night and enjoy the show.

U.S. Route 64 - between Farmington and Raton

U.S Route 191 - between San Simon and Vernal

Basically anything in Oregon, Washington or Idaho is great, but you should take:

Washington State Route 20 (a.k.a. North Cascades Highway) - between Everett (but you can start in port Angeles and take ferry from there) to Colville.

1 hour ago, Μatt said:

Yosemite National Park (CA 120)

It's very short though, and you get a ticket just going through.

For me personally, the logging road near Bellingham is highly recommended if you like a challenging and twisty road. I definitely also recommend taking a drive through all of Washington and Idaho, as they both are beautiful states with twisty roads and amazing scenery.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

I personally enjoy the 14 outside of Bakersfield. Enough turns & a group of hills that will send you flyin if you're going fast enough. But i suggest slow down cause there are sharp turns at the end. & I also don't condone reckless driving so if you do drive on the 14 please be safe. :)

Support | Report | Feedback | Appeal | Recruitment

Kind regards,
Ghøst.

i enjoy a little more then just dessert so id have to say anywhere up north (Oregon, Washington, Idaho) those are all great states to go and visit. some interesting areas within them would be the Bellingham mountain road in Bellingham , Washington (right at the top left corner of the state), aswell as the logging roads in Medford and Bend, Oregon if u like a little off road trucking like i do. if your interested in meeting alot of people and talking with other players though, definitely go visit Phoenix, Arizona. theres always a bunch of people there (which also at times means trolls so theres ur warning lol) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @TFM_George,

why am i talking to myself

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived