Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Lag spikes with oncoming people

Question

Ok so recently I’ve noticed in multiplayer, especially ets2 that when a truck or player comes towards you, on the motorway especially, you get a lag spike, it’s like the screen stops for let’s say 2 seconds.

Anyone know a fix or is this a known problem? My connection is good and my pc is high end. Intel i9, nvidia rtx 2080 card etc. 

It’s incredibly annoying....  it feels the games going to crash.. 

5 answers to this question

So I am not alone, may I join this thread?

I notice sometimes other players nearby as well as myself get very high ping (200+) which subsequently drops to normal (below 50) after few seconds.

I get these warning messages in the console, whenever player's vehicle "loads in", when more than about 3 players load, it is very noticable, I try to avoid places where chances of more players spawning at once is higher.

They are obviously related to TruckersMP, same messages apear in ATS but lagging is not very noticable, since I only meet up to 2 players at once, I would like to know if this is normal?

I have  this problem only since 1.38 update, I have reinstalled the client, which helped somewhat, but not much.

C5C9EAFF4527C2AB2C3C712E2771AEB5C2384DCE

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.
Thank you to everyone for helping here!
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.