TruckersMP Rain

ReçBey

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

If the Game Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impact other people, you are liable to be banned until the modification has been removed.

Rain is a part of game's nature. I also really like playing the game while it is raining in game. As soon as you keep your vehicle under control, it looks like you'll be fine. Especially during turns your vehicle slides too much during rain. You need to make sure that you are travelling with a reasonable speed before turning. Actions will be taken by the game moderators in case of vehicle crash/reckless driving, keep that in mind. I've been reporting many people while it was raining in my video record and I have never been warned about that before. If it was something wrong, game moderators should have mentioned it in report respond by now.

Hello @ReçBey!

If you'd really like the possibility of rain effects, can i suggest to you that you post a suggestion regarding the possibility of it being implemented into the game. 
This can be done under the Suggestion thread of the Forum 
Attached is a link the the thread. https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/

Sincerely, 
TARK777

Hello there!  

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation :) 

Sincerely,
Winter~
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive