hot to fix

fruevilghostdk

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @fruevilghostdk

As the client had recommended, you should re-download the launcher, which can be done by pressing the F1 key while in the launcher (before entering the game). 
If this does not fix the issue I would suggest you to uninstall the client and the install it again from scratch, this too should fix the issue. 
Let us know if this has helped. 

Sincerely, 

TARK777

Hello, 

First of all,please check your Promods file again to see if it is the latest "2.50" version!

If your promods file is OK,you can follow the steps below(I have also encountered this problem) :

Uninstall the promods file you follow.(In your game Mods folder)

And re install your promods file.(In your game Mods folder)

Re open your TMP online and enter the promods server.

Please try these steps, also has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum in an organised manner.

I look forward to your response ?

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

Hey there,

In addition to my friends' solutions that were posted above, I have another step you could try if the answered before me do not work.

After reinstalling ProMods, if you get the same error, your def file is likely to be the cause of this issue. You should re-download it, making sure to not have the 'Special Transport DLC' option unticked

Let us all know how you get on, and have a great day! ?

Warmly,

Stubborn__
TruckersMP - Support

Hello there!  ?

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation.  

Sincerely,
KasperE
TruckersMP - Support

// Locked and Moved to Inactive