Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Long Job! (6115km) Can you best it?

Welshie

Me and 4 or 5 fellow Pries drivers undertook a  journey from Bilbao (Spain) to Murmansk (Russia) with a distance of 5,500KM's. Naturally, it was in ProMods and took around 4 and a half hours to do, with 2 stops en-route for comfort breaks. 

The route was slightly modified to take in some smaller mountain pass roads in Andorra and across the Alps, and also modified to avoid ferries. This was on ProMods 2.45, so now with a small expansion in Spain, you probably could make this 6,000KM without any issues. Such a journey I would only do in TMP with a few friends for company, the drive simply flies by if you've got someone to talk too as you go! :)

Best Wishes;

RB1988 :)

Unfortunately, I can't find any photo with the longest delivery I did. Anyway, I prefer do short deliveries.

That's better to do few short deliveries than one but very long. I get bored doing long deliveries.

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Welshie,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Happy Holidays! ?

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived