Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Player search help

Ry_707

Question

Is there a way to find a member that has all numbers as a username?? 25 numbers to be exact, is this a known trick for ban evasion?? I have tried the player search bar but it comes up as could not find user. I am guessing it thinks I am typing a player number rather than a username, is there any way around this. Or is it possible to search by player in-game tag as it is their twitch page. I need to report a user for speed hacking.

Thanks Ry_707

5 answers to this question

You can use spawning logs to search for the player. All you have to do is to use Notepad's search function. The query is the in-game ID between parentheses. It's a good thing to have the evidence video open at the same time while having the player set to the position right when the perpetrator is seen on the screen. When looking for player with the specific in-game ID, compare the name and/or tag with the perpetrator's name and in-game ID on the evidence video. Once you get a match on both the search result and perpetrator's name on the evidence video, you'll get the TMP ID of the perpetrator on the same line as the search result. As a tiny tip: there's in-game player TMPID display option available. Once activated, you'll see TMP ID of the nearby player, right next to their name. You can use it to quickly determine TruckersMP ID of the perpetrator, since you can take a look at the evidence made at the time of the incident.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello there! :) 

Has your question been answered with the above response?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there!

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve the problem!
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another topic in this forum section (https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/) or create a support ticket on our website (https://truckersmp.com/support).

Kind Regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.