Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

My appeal is not handled

chaozz

Question

I got banned by the moderator named Mr. Clavin for two offenses. Both were unfair claims so I appealed them both.

My first appeal got handled quickly, and the 10 day ban was reduced to 5 days. However, my second appeal is now ignored.

It looks like Mr. Calvin has not logged into this forums up  until this point. So this unfair ban, which ends today, will be on my record because my appeal is not being looked at.

I would like my appeal to be looked at before the ban ends, so I can get keep a clean profile.

My appeal link is: https://truckersmp.com/appeals/view/319275

6 answers to this question

• Business Analyst

It may take some time for the staff member to deal with your appeal. Remember that we get a lot of appeals on a daily basis, so please be patient and wait. There is no need to spam the ban appeal system or to draw attention to it through the forums or elsewhere, as it won't speed up the response-time. It can take up to 72 hours before you receive a reply, please remain patient in the meantime. If your ban appeal has not been answered within a timely manner (a minimum of 3 days), then you can head over to the feedback system and file a complaint.

• True Story 3

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum in an organised manner.

I look forward to your response ?

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support