ETS AND ATS CRASH

SouthenLad

Question

Hello Guys.

I have looked at multiple reports of crashes for ets and ats but can not find a solution to why my game crashes.

When I load ETS2 and try to load onto the profile page where you select a profile it crashes and i go back to my desktop.

If someone has had this issue and knows how to fix it please give me some advise on how. I am aware that this is not a truckersmp crash issue :)

Thank you

10 answers to this question

Hello @SouthenLad

This happens most often if you use a mod that doesn't work properly, if you have mods, you manipulate them 1 by 1 to choose which mod is causing the problem. If there are no mods, reduce your video settings you can also log in to steam and confirm the game files. The most extreme option is to simply uninstall and install a new one

I hope my answer has helped you and I hope you return to the road soon without any problems:wub:

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

@SouthenLad, you could upload the crash logs into Pastebin. Also, try to start 32-bit version of either game. If it starts up without issues, turn off force feedback while the game is running. Low end vibration feedback steering wheels are using drivers, which can cause issues with 64-bit games supporting force feedback. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello,

First of all make sure does the issue occur on Single player as well. Verify integrity of game files. Also try to turn off all of mods that you use. Create new profile and check what will happen.

Remember if issue occur in single player mode as well that's meant issue is not caused by TruckersMP Modification.

Do you get any information after game crash? If so, it would be great you to show us picture of the reason why game has crashed.

Anyway creating new profile should solve your problem.

If your problem still occur let us know about it.

Kind Regards,

JJay

Retired Team Member

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

10 hours ago, Nigthwish said:

Hello @SouthenLad

This happens most often if you use a mod that doesn't work properly, if you have mods, you manipulate them 1 by 1 to choose which mod is causing the problem. If there are no mods, reduce your video settings you can also log in to steam and confirm the game files. The most extreme option is to simply uninstall and install a new one

I hope my answer has helped you and I hope you return to the road soon without any problems:wub:

Hello.

Thanks for your help however the only mods I had was promods to which I deleted from my files.

Kind Regards

5 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

@SouthenLad, you could upload the crash logs into Pastebin. Also, try to start 32-bit version of either game. If it starts up without issues, turn off force feedback while the game is running. Low end vibration feedback steering wheels are using drivers, which can cause issues with 64-bit games supporting force feedback. 

Thank you for your help.

I have not tried this yet but it has been noted. :)

4 hours ago, JJay said:

Hello,

First of all make sure does the issue occur on Single player as well. Verify integrity of game files. Also try to turn off all of mods that you use. Create new profile and check what will happen.

Remember if issue occur in single player mode as well that's meant issue is not caused by TruckersMP Modification.

Do you get any information after game crash? If so, it would be great you to show us picture of the reason why game has crashed.

Anyway creating new profile should solve your problem.

If your problem still occur let us know about it.

Kind Regards,

JJay

Retired Team Member

Hello.

I did state that I am aware its not a truckersMP issue and I have verified my game already as well as reinstalled the game however when it crashes there is no crash information that comes up on my screen.

1 hour ago, TutoriaLs. said:

Hello,

Can you share your crash.log to us via our support system? If you can share your crash.logs we can check your crash.logs and we can find a solution about your issue.

Support System : https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards, 

TutoriaLs.

TruckersMP - Support

Thank you very much.

I will go ahead and use that link now.

Hello @SouthenLad,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved. :)
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day! :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade