How to drive with a double trailer?

Grey Cat

this is more like how to make a joke out of youreself.   

this childish use of 8x4 chassis for a regular trailer says everything.  there is a reason why the catwalk is clipping inside the trailer.... 

and also this helpless back and forth paddel and overangeling for no reason  geez.  

On 10/25/2020 at 3:18 AM, Grey Cat said:

At what level does the game offer the opportunity to perform complex maneuvers with a double trailer? I currently have level 36. When is the last time to buy a personal double trailer and practice behind a garage, for example?

Not sure what you mean. But if you mean you want to reverse every trailer to the dock to load and unload you can do so by typing g_simple_parking_doubles 0  in the console. Or change it in your profile's config.cfg. This applies for HCT and b-triples just as well. Been driving my b-double like this all over the map and there hasnt been a single dock i couldnt get it to fit. Recently been trying it out with my hct and that has brought almost a headache a few times. Some docks are very small and the hct isnt easy to reverse like the b-double. One reason for that is the fact that the trailer hitch of the first trailer (for the dolly) is located right behind the 3rd axle of the first trailer. In a real one the hitch is located where the rear bumper of the trailer is. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

As the last reply to this topic is older than 2 weeks (14 days), I will go ahead and close this topic for further replies.

To keep our forum clean and manageable, we have to close old topics to prevent the forum sections to get "messy" or too full.

Thanks to everyone for contributing in this discussion! If you deem it necessary to keep discussing about this topic, feel free to open a new discussion. 

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to conact me via private message on the forum or on Discord.

//Archived due to inactivity

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Archived