Could not validate game version

KiwiBird1255

Question

9 answers to this question

Run the mod as administrator. right click on MP icon - proprties - compatibility - run as admin - apply - ok.

Check the path installation. That must to be \Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Still the same error, I have re-installed the game, re-installed the mod, I have no clue what could be the problem. The install directory's are still as same as they were before and it worked previously on older updates

Have you tried to push it a little bit? Because it happens to me too but i try again and again and somehow if fixes it's not an often problem to me but it happens.The next step you can do is delete all the patches of the Multiplayer fro myour download folder validate your game files on steam and give it a try again

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

Have you tried to push it a little bit? Because it happens to me too but i try again and again and somehow if fixes it's not an often problem to me but it happens.The next step you can do is delete all the patches of the Multiplayer fro myour download folder validate your game files on steam and give it a try again

Nope still does not work

The user you are running windows have administator access? can you run the launcher with admin rights? Try to unistall all both ETS2 and Multiplayer and add the installation folders to the exception of the anti-virus and run the launcher with admin rights, I can't think any other reason or solution what this happens your last hope is from the support http://ets2mp.com/support/add your ticket here to get your problem fixed i hope :)

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png